* This App is only for use with the iSpO2 Rx pulse oximeter or MightySat Rx fingertip pulse oximeter (hardware module). This App together with the Masimo iSpO2 Rx pulse oximeter or MightySat Rx fingertip pulse oximeter (which must be purchased separately) will allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The compatible Masimo devices are available for sale in select countries only. Visit us at www.MasimoProfessionalHealth.com to find out how you may purchase a Masimo device.
From the leader in hospital pulse oximetry, Masimo’s iSpO2 Rx pulse oximeter and MightySat Rx fingertip pulse oximeter allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate through motion and low perfusion.
• The MightySat Rx fingertip pulse oximeter also provides perfusion index (PI) and pleth variability index (PVI®) measurements.
• View your measurements in real time, track and trend your measurement history, and share your data through email.
• Featuring Masimo® Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®), which has been shown to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during the challenging conditions of motion and low perfusion (blood flow) to the fingers, which reduces false alarms and increases true alarm detection¹.
• For 25 years, Masimo has been focused on a singular mission–to take noninvasive patient monitoring to new sites and applications. Visit www.Masimo.com to learn why clinicians worldwide know and trust Masimo for patient care.
• Masimo pulse oximeters are available in different models with varying features. Please visit www.MasimoProfessionalHealth.com to choose the right device for your needs.
◦ %SpO2 – Oxygen saturation of arterial blood
◦ PR – Pulse rate measured in beats per minute (BPM), also known has heart rate.
◦ PI – Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength
◦ PVI – Pleth Variability Index is a measure of the dynamic changes in PI that occur during the respiratory cycle. PVI is displayed as a percentage (0-100%).
◦ RRp – Respiration rate monitoring derived from the plethysmographic waveform measures a patient's respiratory rate based on amplitude changes that correspond to the respiratory cycle.
(1) Shah N et al. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2012 Aug;24(5):385-91.
* Fully integrated with Apple Health.
* Added RRp, PI and PVI trend graphs.
* Added the ability to show/hide trends from the Options menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Ruined the app when they released new versions of device
I purchased a Masimo pulse oximeter for use with my iPhone in 2013 for $250. I liked it a lot. The app allowed me to do long continuous recordings and I could see a reasonable tracing by turning my phone sideways. Now, I find the app I can use has been “dumbed down”: it shows a poor quality tracing only with phone upright, so you can only see a few beats. I’ve discovered the good version of the app (this one) still exists but it no longer works with my device. I would have to spend another $300 to buy a MightSatRx to get the features I previously had with my $250 purchase. Apparently there’s an “Rx” wired version that also works with the good app (“Pro”) but I haven’t been able to find that one for sale. Not that I want to buy another $250 device just to get the same features that I used to have with my prior purchase. This is extremely aggravating! I feel that early adopters of this device should have been given continued access to the good, not “dumbed down”, version of the app, instead of having functionality stripped away because you decided to release a new version of the device.
Won’t connect to phone
The professional app won’t connect. If you are not going to update it, maybe delete it so people won’t be upset with your company and never buy anything from you again...
Will not pair
My Masimo model 9900 will not pair with the Pro App. Can you provide help.
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 All rights reserved. All trademarks and/or copyrights are properties of their respective owners.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.