Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let's make a collage of your pictures with "maskingtape" app.
[Point to appeal]
- choices are possible from about 60 different colors and 100 tape designs
- It has enables to reproduce the texture and sense of hand-tearing.
- Characters can be drawn on the tape.
- Collages products can be stored in album or posted directly to twitter/instagram/etc.
- It can provide the history of designs used and register preference.
[how to use]
1)Choose photos from "Album" button.
2)Choose color and type of tape by "Tape" Button. Width of the tape can be change by flicking.
3)Tape can be attached by moving figure while tapped.
4)Tape can be removed by a double-tap.
5)"Save" can store the modified image into Camera Roll.
What's New in Version 5.0
I'm sorry that it was not update for a while. I tried to go back to the simple interface, and be equivalent to ios7.
The function of in-app-purchase was changed to make a tape design, and to customize tape's category, too.
I appreciate your continuous support.
I love it!!!
I highly recommend this app!!! It's waaaay better than labelbox. 💛👌.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: tranqnet corp.
- © tranqnet corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Drawers and Wallpapers$0.99