Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: The MaskMe mobile app requires a premium subscription to the MaskMe browser extension. You can download MaskMe for free on the Chrome Web Store or Mozilla Add-ons, and optionally upgrade to premium to use the mobile app.
MaskMe is a simple, easy-to-use browser extension that allows you to register for sites and shop the web without ever giving out your personal info. Every time you click into an online form, MaskMe will be by your side; choose to mask your email, phone, or credit card using disposable info that MaskMe creates and autofills on the spot, or fill in your real information. It works instantly, every time, everywhere.
· Registering on sites and shopping the web is faster & easier with MaskMe.
· Eliminate spam from your inbox
· Get access to the websites you want, without being forced to give up your real email address
· Keep your info out of the hands of companies that sell, share, or lose it
· Secure your credit card from getting hacked
· Make life easier by keeping your accounts organized in one safe place
· Create secure, unique passwords for every site
· Safe online shopping!
· No more surprise credit card charges
· Access all of your Masked Emails, Phones, and Cards on any browser, computer, or mobile phone you use.
MaskMe Mobile Features:
· View your Masked Phone info, and block/unblock callers with a single tap
· Make calls using your Masked Phone; whoever you’re calling, won’t see your real number.
· Access your synced online accounts including logins and passwords.
· View your Masked Emails, and block/unblock senders from your inbox.
· View and control your Masked Cards. Close the card, get a refund, or create a new Masked Card.
· Easily copy and paste logins, passwords, and masked info into your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
We've updated the look of the app and fixed a few minor bugs
Service is awesome, app is a let down
I love this service and recommend it to many people. However, this app is clearly simply thrown together so they can say they have an app.
You can't create a new email on the go. I would love to do this while out an about and a retailer asks for my email.
You can't search for an email already created. This forces you to scroll through all of them. Which, you will have a lot.
Does not have an iPad app. Forced to install iPhone version.
OK product, snarky customer service.
Product is ok, app not so much. Had issues accessing my account via app. Customer service rep was rude when I asked for clarification on product functionality details ("I just told you" is not an acceptable response). I'll stick around to see if enough improvements are made to the app to keep me as a subscriber, because customer service sure won't.
Worthless and Worthless Customer Service
The desktop versions seem to work well. Would like to use the iPhone app but cannot even log in. Contacted customer service two weeks ago, and have yet to hear from them. Paid for a subscription mainly to use the iPhone app. Worth $0 if you can’t login from your phone, or get anyone to respond.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abine, Inc.
- © 2012 Abine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.