Your official passport to Massachusetts’ craft breweries has arrived.
The Mass Craft Beer mobile app is your guide to help you travel and quench your thirst across the Commonwealth. With more than 120 breweries on tap, and more arriving on the scene every day, you can now carry your passport on your phone and never miss a stamp.
Check out these great features:
• Find breweries near you
• Check-in to the breweries you visit and add them to your passport
• Earn rewards and merchandise by collecting passport stamps
• Post your check-ins on Facebook and Twitter
• Get the latest event news with links to purchase tickets
• Create your own brewery tours with an interactive brewery map and directory
Visiting local breweries is the best way to support the craft beer community in Massachusetts. Breweries employ locals, drive traffic and tourism to the state and pour world-class craft beer to thirsty locals and travelers. Massachusetts’ breweries are ranked among the best in the world, country, and region, with accolades and awards being announced weekly.
For more information about Massachusetts craft breweries, visit www.massbrewersguild.org
Please remember to drink responsibly.
General Improvement with the app
Ratings and Reviews
I love the passport feature and map but some things need work
I'm so glad to have this app. I have a craft beer passport from another state but it's a paper one so I have to remember to bring it every time I visit the state. That being said, the stamping feature in the app does need some work. I have been sitting inside a brewery for over an hour but the app wouldn't recognize it. So I tried requesting a manual stamp. I don't think this feature actually works. I tried following the directions, submitting a picture of myself in front of the sign inside the brewery, but nothing happened. Not even a confirmation of any kind that the request has been made, and of course, no stamp. Fix these bugs and the app will be great.
Cheers to a great App!
Fantastic, easy to use and extremely helpful App! Love the Passport feature also.
One suggestion though; maybe after you “Stamp” a Brewery, the blue dot icon that shows up on the Map could change color to show that you’ve already visited? It would be more helpful, especially on the go, rather than having to click each one and remember if you’ve been there or not. Thanks!
I wanted to like this, but - it's trying to do a lot of things, and not doing most of them well.
1. The "rotation" - which would be helpful using the maps - doesn't work.
2. The app REQUIRES you to enable location services to use the map. From a privacy perspective I resent that, and frankly it's an obstacle if I want to consider a brewery that's not nearby.
3. When you get to a list of breweries, there's no link to the breweries' own web pages.
4. If you select a brewery - Surprise! - you have to create a MBG account and sign in. I don't want to leave the app to get info.
So I'm disappointed. I'll probably leave it on my phone to see if it improves in the near future, but the app fails to deliver on its promise.
- Brewers Marketing, LLC
- 58.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Mass Craft Beer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.