Massachusetts Divorce App
By Infinity Law Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Updated for the new 2013 Child Support Guidelines**
This is the first comprehensive iPhone/iPad app for all your divorce calculation needs in Massachusetts. It is also the first app of its kind to include dropbox integration, PDF generation of court approved forms, and air print capabilities.
This app was designed by divorce lawyers from Infinity Law Group LLC both for use by other divorce lawyers, mediators, judges and those representing themselves in court.
The Alimony part of the app will allow you to calculate how long you have to pay alimony, how much alimony you have to pay, and other possible alimony types besides the “traditional” type. The numbers generated by the app is in full compliance with the Alimony Reform Act that took effect in March 2012.
The Child Support part of the app will allow you to calculate your child support obligations according to the 2013 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines. After inputting your income and allowed deductions, the app will display all 3 possible child support amount based on the amount of parenting time. It will also give you the option of generating PDFs of the guidelines worksheet for direct submission to the court. With the PDFs, you have the option to email them, send it to your dropbox, or air print them. No more having to copy the figures into a piece of paper. Just plug in the numbers and print it straight from the app for court submission.
What's New in Version 2.10
• Fixed an issue where Other Support Obligations were being deducted even in a 50/50 or more than 1/2 and less than 50/50 situation.
• Pop up now warns the user that Other Support Obligations can only be deducted in a traditional 1/3 parenting time situation.
*** Also included in the 2.0 release ***
• Updated for the 2013 Child Support Guidelines (effective August 1, 2013)
• App now generates all 3 possible guidelines amount based on:
- Payor's parenting time less than or equal to 1/3 of total time
- Equal parenting time (joint physical custody)
- Payor's parenting time greater than 1/3 and less than 50/50
• Updated app to produce multiple page PDFs based on the new guidelines and calculations.
• Most of the "math" is now hidden so as to make the display more readable. For the full math, select the option to export to PDF.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 19, 2013
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gabriel Cheong
- © 2012 Infinity Law Group LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.