Massage Map 3D
By Xuan Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recommended by Shape Magazine as one of "10 Free iPhone Apps to Help You Sleep Better, Tonight!"
Acupressure is a form of massage based on acupuncture points. Ancient Chinese found that stimulating special locations on the human body can relieve pain or ailments. These special locations are called acupuncture or acupressure points.
Massage Map 3D is the first software to provide an accurate and clear three dimensional map of all important acupressure points on human body. It is useful to people who are new to acupressure and also professional massage therapists.
It is also the first acupressure software which allows users to rate the effectiveness of acupoints for symptoms/ailments. This innovative feature makes it possible for users to find the most effective acupoints through collective verification by all the users.
Here are what our users say about this application:
- "Wonderful, informative application! This is very good for a LMT who wishes to use acupressure!"
- "Overall a very good visual guide to acupressure points. Very helpful for my line of work."
- "It is really good and Works!"
- "Have had a terrible ear infection for days, with just two points the swelling has hone down and the pain subsided. Worth every penny!"
- "So far got rid of my sore throat and worked wonders on the nasal congestion!! Never tried this stuff before today! Awesome!"
The features include:
- Uses standard acupressure point code names based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- Includes both English and Chinese pinyin names for acupressure points
- Click an ailment to find the acupressure points that relieve it
- Integrated with online acupressure points rating database. Users can view other users' ratings of effectiveness of acupressure points for a symptom, and participate in rating
- Ailments are organized by body parts or systems
- Browse acupressure points by code names
- The location of acupressure points are based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- The 3D human body can be rotated, moved and zoomed-in for better view of the acupressure points
- Includes X-ray mode which displays 3D human body transparently with skeleton for better indication of acupressure points
- Includes detailed and professional instructions about how to locate the acupressure points
- Integrated with web search and wikipedia for images and webpages of acupressure points, anatomical and medical terms
- Includes basic instructions about how to locate acupressure points and perform acupressure
For a live demo please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpFo8Fm7cwg
For bug report or feature request, please contact email@example.com.
Visit our web site at http://www.grantech.co.
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/GrantTechCa.
Be our fan at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MassageMap3D.
Some users reported acupressure points were not displayed sometimes. This is due to insufficient memory caused by other applications running in background. The solution is terminating some background tasks or rebooting your iPhone/iPod Touch.
Massage Map 3D Free is based on the theory of acupressure. We do our best to provide information that is consistent with authoritative acupressure reference books. The software is licensed under Apple App store licensed application end user license agreement (http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/appstore/dev/stdeula/). The software is for educational purpose and the information provided should not be treated as medical advice. We recommend users to do some research about acupressure or consult with their physician if they have any concerns.
What's New in Version 2.6
Fix bug about list view not displayed correctly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xuan Chen
- © Grant Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.