This is war at a massive scale! Massive Warfare: Aftermath is the only multiplayer war game on mobile where you can fight against the world in tanks, ships and helicopters in sync online PvP battles. Fighting takes place across ground, sea and air. You will live the thrill of the battlefield in a Third Person Shooter experience.
This is all about vehicle vs. vehicle fighting. Take a tank, warship or helicopter and fight your enemy. Upgrade your war machine. Appreciate every detail of this simulator in high res 3D. Cause a blitz with your helicopter. Forge your tank with heavy iron armour. Optimize your hovercraft and turn it into a destroyer. Don’t underestimate your rival. This is a deadly combat and mistakes are mortal. Watch-out for planes bombarding the battlefield. Make sure you go to the battle with the right camouflage. Winning is key to progression if you want to become an ace in this game. Heavy artillery will be awaiting you in the field. Shooting is intense out there! Feel the immersive action in the battlefield. Looking for the ultimate shooter? There is no action entertainment like this. Hear the call? Winning is your duty!
If you like to play MMO and Moba action games and you imagined an Arena shooter game with upgradable war machines, this is your game. Battling is global. So form an Alliance and recruit an army. Help your crew and transform it into a disciplined Legion. Become the ultimate Force. This is MASSIVE WARFARE!
Take skills, tech and robots to help you in the action. Everything goes in this assault. Hear the thunder of war calling? It’s time to battle!
Enjoy a Multi-Awarded Game:
**Indie Prize London Finalist**
**Game Connection Europe Nominee**
**Unity Game Awards Nominee**
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
Terms of service: http://www.tinybytes.com/terms-of-service.html
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/massivewarfaregame/
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/massivewarfare_
Any questions or need support? firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: www.massivewarfare.com
This NEW BIG Update includes:
- New Map: Oasis Desert. Battle on!
- Friends: Invite, Make a Friends List, Chat and Battle with your Friends!
- Battlelog: Keep track of your battle history and records!
- New Languages: Polish, Thai and Arabic!
Ratings and Reviews
Preety good game And Suggestions
Hey devs of this game This is lit Sea air land it’s like war thunder The graphics are poorly designed but devs can you I prove graphics And here some ideas for ya or suggestions 1-You should add warships Like big Battle ships would be dope 2-Add Packs or DLC packs like some are free update And some are payed 3-Should Add a upgrade system where yo can see your guns get upgraded like the machine guns on helicopter’s See then change into a mini gun 4-Should add a weapon shop where you can buy weapons and switch them out with new ones That would be dope Thanks dev for the game Happy days I hope to see all these suggestions I made to Life :3 Sincerely-A player in a game
Game is ruined by bad control
This would be a top game but it is nearly impossible to steer my tank. You have to use a thumb control on the screen but it is terrible. Your thumb slides off the control and the control itself slides around the screen instead of being locked in position. Marked it frustrating which is why the game seems to have so few active players.
Good app, just a bit too much of pay for play.
This app is fun and quite a good concept. I really enjoy it but my only concern is it gives ridiculous advantages to people who pay money and if you do want to spend money it costs considerably more than other games. My recommendation is Armored Aces.
- Tiny Bytes SpA
- 237.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © TinyBytes 2016. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Weekly subscription $7.99
- Gold Pack 01 $1.99
- Gold Pack 02 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.