Looking for the best war game? The best online tank battles game for free is here. Jump into a war of tanks, helicopters and ships NOW!
Massive Warfare: Aftermath is the only multiplayer war game on mobile where you can fight against the world in tanks, ships and helicopters in sync online PvP battles. Fighting takes place across ground, sea and air. You will live the thrill of the battlefield in a Third Person Shooter experience.
Take a tank, warship or helicopter and fight your enemy. Upgrade your war machine. Appreciate every detail of this simulator in high res 3D. Cause a blitz with your helicopter. Forge your tank with heavy iron armour. Optimize your hovercraft and turn it into a destroyer. Don’t underestimate your rival. This is a deadly combat and mistakes are mortal. Watch-out for planes bombarding the battlefield. Make sure you go to the battle with the right camouflage. Winning is key to progression if you want to become an ace in this game. Heavy artillery will be awaiting you in the field. Shooting is intense out there! Feel the immersive action in the battlefield. Looking for the ultimate shooter? There is no action entertainment like this. Hear the call? Winning is your duty!
If you like to play MMO and Moba action games and you imagined an Arena shooter game with upgradable war machines, this is your game. Battling is global. So form an Alliance and recruit an army. Help your crew and transform it into a disciplined Legion. Become the ultimate Force. This is MASSIVE WARFARE!
Take skills, tech and robots to help you in the action. Everything goes in this assault. Hear the thunder of war calling? It’s time to battle!
Enjoy a Multi-Awarded Game:
**Indie Prize London Finalist**
**Game Connection Europe Nominee**
**Unity Game Awards Nominee**
> Grab a chopper, a tank or a battleship
> Upgrade your gun
> Reinforce the iron in your armor
> Bring artillery, bots and robots with you to the action in the battlegrounds
> Take force against an armada of enemies an cause a blitz
> Join an Alliance War
> Battle with friends vs. the world!
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
Terms of service: http://www.tinybytes.com/terms-of-service.html
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/massivewarfaregame/
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/massivewarfare_
Any questions or need support? firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: www.massivewarfare.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game but Suggestion!
I agree with a lot of people about the controls being a little hard but it’s not that hard, in the settings you can change your controls so the D pad don’t move around and the only part I find is the reverse and sometimes the turning. It would be a good idea to add a traverse engine so you have a 8 point turn D pad control. Left, Right, straight, forward, drive left, drive right, drive back right, drive back left. Also please add more tiers! I would love to see this game grow! Also one other thing, the grave screen should have a longer delay when looking around it, so it don’t automatically zoom back in and starts revolving by itself so quickly because it does make it hard to control where your looking or something. Some people like to take screenshots of their awesome vehicles!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Please go to Control Settings sections and find the configuration that best suits your play style, including Manual Control, Lock ON/OFF, sensitivity adjustments and turret movement. You can move turret or camera by swiping left and right on the screen. Please try this and let us know how it goes. Best regards
Preety good game And Suggestions
Hey devs of this game This is lit Sea air land it’s like war thunder The graphics are poorly designed but devs can you I prove graphics And here some ideas for ya or suggestions 1-You should add warships Like big Battle ships would be dope 2-Add Packs or DLC packs like some are free update And some are payed 3-Should Add a upgrade system where yo can see your guns get upgraded like the machine guns on helicopter’s See then change into a mini gun 4-Should add a weapon shop where you can buy weapons and switch them out with new ones That would be dope Thanks dev for the game Happy days I hope to see all these suggestions I made to Life :3 Sincerely-A player in a game
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, best regards
It is ok but,
The game is not bad, but the monetary system in place is insulting. The dev team thinks they can charge world of tanks, war robots or guns of boom money for this game? It is laughable and frankly transparent that this is just a giant money grab for little return. There is absolutely no content that is worthy of paying a subscription nor the absurdity high amount they want for micro transactions. They are charging triple A money for a basic game. That said, the game is “meh” as a free to play, so I suggest getting the tank line first and just booming around when you have some spare time. In this manner of play, you will not be disappointed. Play for free is the only current way to play this game.
- Tiny Bytes SpA
- 261.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © TinyBytes 2019. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Weekly subscription $7.99
- Gold Pack 04 $19.99
- Gold Pack 03 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.