Access your MassMutual accounts anywhere, anytime.
With the MassMutual Insurance Mobile App, you can:
• See your MassMutual account and policy information all in one place
• Request a cash loan on your Life policy
• Make a secure online payment
• View and pay multiple premium bills and loan interest
• Pay down the loan principal on Life products
• View billing and payment details, including payment history
• Set up and manage your automatic payment account
If you have a MassMutual RetireSmart account, please use the MassMutual RetireSmart app.
Please note that in order to use the MassMutual app, you’ll need to have an account or policy with MassMutual and be registered on www.massmutual.com.
To log in, simply enter the same username and password you use on MassMutual.com.
Data shown in screenshots is illustrative only. It is not a recommendation or solicitation for a product or service. System availability and response times subject to mobile network availability and connection speed.
©2018 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001. All rights reserved.
We’re always working on new mobile features, so keep an eye out for our updates and as always, we welcome your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
My father in law was general agent for Mass Mutual for a state on the east coast. He put a premium on customer service. I think he would be disappointed by the customer experience with the app.
1) Face ID never works on the app.
2) One can't make any policy changes on the app, even for basic things like changing the amount on a disability policy. I know MM follows an agent model but really, you will make us call and talk to an agent to make a change? Tech exists to connect policy holder to agents in real time...just look at what's happening in tele-health with Tell doc.
3). You can't see cash values or get an in force illustration through the app, you have to either write a letter to MM or call the call center during biz hours. That is ARCHAIC. MM, your competition is running circles around you. There are ways to provide better customer service while maintaining your agent model.
Good beginning hopefully will get more robust
Thank you for launching this app. We have always been impressed with the results of our products, especially our whole life policy. It would be great if the app would give us the total cash value, total death benefit nor does it give us dividend information. The positives are the loan request, premium change capability.
Keep working on the app as it’s a good beginning.
Could be better
The app does not give you up to date accuracy regarding the total worth of your portfolio. It seems to be a few days behind. Nor does it give a breakdown of how the funds are doing from day to day. It should give the dates and the worth for each day.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- 66 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.