Master FX - Classic effects
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Master FX contains set of classic sound effects which you can use for guitar, synth or voice at live performance or for processing tracks in DAW and other mixing apps thru Inter-App Audio or with Audiobus. Through the use of unique high quality audio processing algorithms the sound of this app is closest to the sound of world famous hardware audio effects.
This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
● Up to 6 effects at once.
● High quality 32-bit audio processing.
● Built-in player with playlist feature.
● Convenient playback control panel.
● Various configurations of effect modules.
● Processing of two channels separately.
● Built-in recorder on input or output.
● Global presets for all modules and configurations.
● Individual presets for each effect module.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
● Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
● Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
● Supports iTunes file share.
● Different color schemes for user interface.
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth:
Fourth generation of iPad and higher is required.
You can find more details about Master FX on the website:
What's New in Version 1.6
● iOS 10 compatibility update.
● Added Inter-App audio control panel.
● Sound engine optimization.
● Minor bug fixes.
A good multi-effects unit
I'm so glad that this has been updated; it hadn't been for a couple of years, and I had feared that it had been abandoned. That would have been too bad, because this is a very nice multi-effects module, with an interface which provides an atypically complete control of the sonic parameters of each effect, and so which can usefully fit into a signal chain without imposing any particular stylistic/sonic bias. I hope that the other modules from this developer are also going to be updated; they share the philosophy of providing lots of parametric control without attempting to emulate any particular commercially-successful gadget.
Can't play 24bit 48khz in the player???
Hello I keep getting a "file sample rate is not supported" when I am trying to play some tracks in the player. The sample rate is 24bit 48khz.... please help!!! The app looks great and I would really like to use this in a live setting...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Vasiliev
- © Igor Vasiliev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.