Master FX contains set of classic sound effects which you can use for guitar, synth or voice at live performance or for processing tracks in DAW and other mixing apps thru Inter-App Audio or with Audiobus. Through the use of unique high quality audio processing algorithms the sound of this app is closest to the sound of world famous hardware audio effects.
This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
● Up to 6 effects at once.
● High quality 32-bit audio processing.
● Built-in player with playlist feature.
● Convenient playback control panel.
● Various configurations of effect modules.
● Processing of two channels separately.
● Built-in recorder on input or output.
● Global presets for all modules and configurations.
● Individual presets for each effect module.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
● Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
● Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
● Supports iTunes file share.
● Different color schemes for user interface.
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth:
Fourth generation of iPad and higher is required.
You can find more details about Master FX on the website:
● iOS 10 compatibility update.
● Added Inter-App audio control panel.
● Sound engine optimization.
● Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't play 24bit 48khz in the player???
Hello I keep getting a "file sample rate is not supported" when I am trying to play some tracks in the player. The sample rate is 24bit 48khz.... please help!!! The app looks great and I would really like to use this in a live setting...
Excellent, low-memory FX suite for guitar and other instrument apps
Igor's apps have really has a reputation for tight, streamlined programming that runs efficiently even on some of the older devices. There is nothing revolutionary about the effects offered in Master FX, except that they run exceptionally well as an AudioBus effects slot app. With a guitar app in the input slot, I was able to add full compliments of lush reverb and delay, and round out my sound with the equalizer and compression. I also found the large knobs to be touch-screen friendly and easy to use. Finally, I appreciated input and output meters so you can monitor your levels from the app. Another great app from iMusicAlbum.
The BEST for Acoustic Guitar
Thank you for updating to IOS8! I've used this since it first came out, and it has the cleanest, most high fidelity sound of any guitar effect on IOS by a long shot. You can use 6 effects at once (compression, equalization, pitch modulation, chorus, delay, flanger, and reverb - all top quality! You can process in 24 bit for extra awesomeness. State-saving in Audiobus should be a great feature in this update.These are great effects for keyboards or other instruments too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.