Master Tour Mobile
By Eventric LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master Tour Mobile is the mobile companion for Master Tour Desktop, the premiere software solution for tour management and logistics. Master Tour Mobile provides access for you and your crew to itinerary, schedules, travel details, contacts, hotel reservations, maps and more from your device.
The app is designed to provide quick access to the critical information for each day. Data is stored locally for later offline access so you can avoid costly international roaming data fees. The color scheme is all black - the official color of touring bands and road cases. It can be none more black!
Eventric works with many of the largest tours in the world and we speak with tour managers every day about features and improvements to Master Tour. Allow us to drop some names with quotes from a few satisfied clients:
"...with the Master Tour Mobile iPhone app, all of a sudden people in the band and the crew know that when they're looking at information it's as current as it can possibly be - and they can count on it." - Eric Mayers (My Morning Jacket)
The "app that has been the most critical to my career" - Weird Al Yankovic
"It has streamlined our information flow and reduced the need for daily printed materials." - Paul Chanon (Zac Brown Band)
"Eventric has changed the way we tour by making it easier for all of us to stay organized." - Mark Maher (The Fray)
"I wouldn't leave home without MTD" - Gage Freeman (Tour Manager, Chickenfoot)
"We will not tour with out it!" - Gabriel Gonzalez (Modest Mouse, Conor Oberst, The Hold Steady)
"I love the new Master Tour! …I learn 5 new things everyday! " - Angie Warner (Daniel Powter, Dancing with The Stars Tour)
"I just installed the new version of Master Tour, it's LEAGUES beyond the last version. Nicely done! " - Rachel Demy (Neko Case)
What's New in Version 6.2.0
- New and improved Tags section. Find, share and review your favorite spots along your tour route in an improved experience.
- Add profile pictures to tags & notifications.
- FIXED: Better links to map apps using latitude/longitude when available for pinpoint accuracy.
- FIXED: An icon showing which ride hailing app you use will accurately display installed apps.
- FIXED: Improved support for international phone number links.
- FIXED: Timestamp on notifications.
- FIXED: Dropping a connection while preloading would prevent another attempt at preloading from being made.
- More fixes and optimizations.
If you have any questions or concerns contact Eventric support. We take your requests & feature requests seriously and will work with you to provide the best service possible.
Support Site: http://support.eventric.com/hc/en-us