The MasterCard Nearby mobile app helps you quickly and easily find places where you can use or get access to your funds using your MasterCard® or Maestro® debit, credit or prepaid card or mobile wallet.
Need access to cash and don’t want to pay a fee? Find an ATM after hours, when traveling or far from home or find the nearest store where you can make a purchase and get cash back. Want to know if you can pay at your favorite merchant with your mobile wallet?
MasterCard Nearby can help.
• Locate one of over two million ATMs worldwide
-46 countries with ATMs mapped to doorstep or rooftop level precision;
-200+ countries with city level ATM search capability
-Filter by bank name or ATM features; such as drive through, 24 hour, Maestro and EMV acceptance, fees and more
• Find retail locations worldwide where you can make purchases using your contactless-enabled card or mobile device.
• Find participating U.S. merchant locations which offer cash back at check out when you make a purchase using your debit or prepaid card.
• Search for over 100,000 participating merchants in the U.S. where you can add money to your eligible MasterCard® or Maestro® prepaid card using the MasterCard® rePower™ network.
Even when you’re far from home, MasterCard is always nearby.
•New and improved user interface including:
-ability to display more than 25 locations
-address search history
-improved panning experience
-consistent experience on list and map views
-Search by address fixed for searches outside of local country
-Filters remain until removed
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy, but still the best way to find Apple Pay merchants
The UI has improvement significant in recent releases, adding support for displays bigger than 3.5" and for iPad. But loading results is very slow, and if you zoom into a map area that is dense with search results, after a few seconds, the map will pan and pop the zoom back out. In addition the search and filter function doesn't work as expected. Entering a search doesn't find merchants with that search term in the name but does return other merchants seemingly unrelated to the term. And the category filter apparently uses a Boolean AND logic instead of a Boolean OR, which means that you will get no results if you try to filter with more than one category selected.
Unreliable and inaccurate!
This app is Worthless!The idea is a good one but..... when you go to the map and find the closest services the map is almost unusable! It keeps zooming back out and won't let you view locations. Then there is the locations it recommends for loading the card! I have gone to three locations so far and none of them will reload the card! Apple needs to be careful who they do business with this card company isn't looking to good, this looks bad for apple pay there looks bad on apple!
Long load times and other bugs
I just loaded this on my phone so that I could locate Apple Pay locations. Once out open the app, you can go to your current location. If you try to zoom in, it takes several minutes to reload the data. When you try to click on an icon, it does nothing. When you try to pan/zoom to another location, it just keeps bringing you back to your current location. This app is pretty useless.
- MasterCard Worldwide
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MasterCard Worldwide 2013
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.