With the MasterClass mobile app, you can:
ACCESS GENIUS ANYWHERE
Build learning into your life, every day, with video lessons, workbooks, and more. Use strategies, secrets, tips and recipes from our courses to elevate your craft.
GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Watch lesson highlights and discover exclusive content only available on the app.
Culinary Arts: Learn recipes and techniques from the best chefs in the world.
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques
- Alice Waters Teaches the Art of Home Cooking
- Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
Film & TV: Nail every casting. Take lessons from celebrated screenwriters, a great value compared to screenwriting workshops.
- Ron Howard Teaches Directing
- Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking
- Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television
- Werner Herzog Teaches Filmmaking
- Helen Mirren Teaches Acting
- Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy
- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screenwriting
Music & Performance
- Armin Van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz
- Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring
- Usher Teaches the Art of Performance
- Reba McEntire Teaches Country Music
- Deadmau5 Teaches Electronic Music Production
Writing: Learn about the process and inspiration of your favorite authors.
- Malcolm Gladwell Teaches Writing
- R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- James Patterson Teaches Writing
Sports & Games: Learn strategy, tactics, and training techniques for your favorite games and sports, including basketball.
- Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting, Ball-Handling, and Scoring
- Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
- Serena Williams Teaches Tennis
Design, Photography, & Fashion
- Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Frank Gehry Teaches Architecture
- Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand
- Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
Politics & Society
- Bob Woodward Teaches Investigative Journalism
- Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
Note: Classes on pre-enroll are not currently supported in the mobile app experience.
ALL-ACCESS PASS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
The All-Access Pass auto-renews one year after time of purchase and includes access to all classes. Your iTunes Account will be charged the noted amount for the first year when your purchase is confirmed and will be automatically charged annually at then-current rate unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No refunds for partial subscription periods. To cancel subscription or update payment information, go to Settings in the App Store before your next billing date. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
See our Terms of Service at https://www.masterclass.com/terms
Offline mode is here! Now enjoy classes even without network connection.
Ratings and Reviews
Learn new skills from masters of their trade.
These app developers are on the ball. I had one complaint and that was it the app is missing a casting tab. Less than a week later it was added. I’m sure they can not do that for all features but I can’t tell you what this means to me now to have this amazing courses available on my big screen. Thank you... thank you so much for this awesome service. You guys the best.
I highly recommend MasterClass. In history we have never had the opportunity to be taught by the Masters like this in the comfort of our own homes or wherever we want. The ancient Greek would be flipping out the chance to have the Great philosophers and other the master artists teach them in their homes. We live in amazing time. Let’s use technology for the good, true and beautiful. How can a person not invest in this program if they are serious about what they do? Thank you so much again.
Good news! In today's app update, we've added the ability to cast via Google Chromecast. Thanks for the feedback - we're always looking for ways to improve the experience for app users.
This was worth the money if nothing else than to see and hear a great documentary. It’s really a story of Annie’s life and the evolving relationship she has had to her photography. So very well done from beginner nag to end. I watched it twice. Im a seasoned photo artist, but I both learned a lot and felt affirmed because photography is an art for her as it is for me. Inspiring. After this course, I have come to appreciate her work even more because I understand her more as a person. She is an amazing and delightful being.
If you are into the technical aspects of photography, perhaps it will change a perspective for you, and if you are a photojournalist, maybe there is something longing in you to go past the reporting and into the artful composition of photography.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Gordon Ramsay's MasterClass
Learn to take your cooking to the next level
Ron Howard's MasterClass
Learn about directing and film making
Chris Hadfield's MasterClass
Learn about the science of space travel.
Stephen Curry's MasterClass
Learn shooting, ball handling, and scoring
Judd Apatow's MasterClass
Learn how to write, direct, & produce comedy
Annie Leibovitz's MasterClass
Learn everything she knows about photography
- Yanka Industries, Inc.
- 129.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Yanka Industries Inc
- In-App Purchases
- MasterClass Free Trial $179.99
- All-Access Pass (1 year) $179.99
- All-Access Pass upgrade $179.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.