*** Featured by Apple in “Kids” section on the App Store ***
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Recommended Award/ Spring 2016 ***
*** Winner of the EBGE Design Award, Best App for Touch Screen Devices ***
"A playful way for children to learn a variety of professions and to start talking about what each entails. Silly combinations spark delightful tangents." - Parents Choice
"Throughout the app, the graphic design is of an exceptional quality, with masses of visual appeal, great use of colour and really engaging characters and animations." - Educational App Store
"Tots just love deciding what they’re going to be when they grow up, although it does change about 17 times a day. Astrofireman anyone?" - Gurgle Magazine
Children love to talk about what they want to be when they grow up (Astronaut! Racing car driver! Ballet dancer!), often it changes from day to day. As you play this game together, they learn that life is full of choices, and you can talk about that all important question together in a fun and creative way!
What’s it all about: an educational puzzle game for 2-6 year olds. In three animated stripes, children match 10 different characters, each with their own profession.
All animations are handcrafted in great detail and with a sense of humour, so that children love them at first sight!
• Mr. Whistle the Traffic Officer
• Mr. Bricky the Builder
• Miss Splash the Firefighter
• Miss Pirouette the Ballet Dancer
• Miss Floaty the Astronaut
• Mr. Yumyum the Chef
• Dr. Feelgood
• Mr. Big Bear the Basketball Player
• Mr. Speed the Formula 1 Driver
• Mr. Lasso the Cowboy!
• Over 1,000 beautifully hand drawn frames of animation that reveal each character’s own special universe.
• Uplifting music and funny sound effects throughout the game, personalised to each character.
• Funny, engaging poems that highlight each profession’s little secrets, recited with a unique style by a professional actor that will put a smile on any face.
• Carefully crafted colour schemes to create the best iPad games for toddlers and preschoolers.
• Option to personalise your experience by entering your child’s name.
• Built-in mechanics to enhance your child’s puzzle and motor skills.
• Narrated in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
Your opinion is important to us and a friendly review would be highly appreciated, so please do not hesitate. If you experience any problems, first let us know and rate us later! Chances are we will be able to fix it. Report a bug at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect your privacy. This means:
• We do not collect or share any personal data
• We are a proud member of “Moms With Apps/ Know What’s Inside” program
More Apps from Petita Demas
Match and Learn the Greek Gods
Pico the Penguin
Greek Gods Animated Stickers
Professions Animated Stickers
About Petita Demas
We are a creative studio dedicated to our friends who are small in height but big in our hearts! We publish the best educational games with crystal clear concepts, exceptional aesthetics and strong production values. Our aim is to strengthen the bonds between parents and children through joyful play.
Find out more and join us on our journey at petitademas.com
iOS 11 update and small bug fixes to improve stability and user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite Kid's App
My niece just spent over a half hour playing with this- she loves the characters and has been making up stories about them that she sings along with the music. Simple and cute!
Engaging and well-designed!
My kid loves this app! The concept is simple, the character designs are adorable and my son loves mixing as much as he loves matching. And no in-app purchases, so no worries there. Excellent!
So cute! My daughter will not put this app down! And I love that I don't have to worry about leaving her alone with it. Thanks!
- Petita Demas Ltd
- 85.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Petita Demas Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.