Match and Learn The Professions by Petita Demas
By Petita Demas Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple in “Kids” section on the App Store ***
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Recommended Award/ Spring 2016 ***
*** Winner of the EBGE Design Award, Best App for Touch Screen Devices ***
"A playful way for children to learn a variety of professions and to start talking about what each entails. Silly combinations spark delightful tangents." - Parents Choice
"Throughout the app, the graphic design is of an exceptional quality, with masses of visual appeal, great use of colour and really engaging characters and animations." - Educational App Store
"Tots just love deciding what they’re going to be when they grow up, although it does change about 17 times a day. Astrofireman anyone?" - Gurgle Magazine
Light the spark of curiosity in your child. Create fun, interactive characters by building and matching beautiful animations. Solve the puzzles and discover the professionals, each with a story to tell!
Children love to talk about what they want to be when they grow up (Astronaut! Racing car driver! Ballet dancer!), often it changes from day to day. As you play this game together, they learn that life is full of choices, and you can talk about that all important question together in a fun and creative way!
What’s it all about: an educational puzzle game for 2-6 year olds. In three animated stripes, children match 10 different characters, each with their own profession.
All animations are handcrafted in great detail and with a sense of humour, so that children love them at first sight!
• Mr. Whistle the Traffic Officer
• Mr. Bricky the Builder
• Miss Splash the Firefighter
• Miss Pirouette the Ballet Dancer
• Miss Floaty the Astronaut
• Mr. Yumyum the Chef
• Dr. Feelgood
• Mr. Big Bear the Basketball Player
• Mr. Speed the Formula 1 Driver
• Mr. Lasso the Cowboy!
• Over 1,000 beautifully hand drawn frames of animation that reveal each character’s own special universe.
• Uplifting music and funny sound effects throughout the game, personalised to each character.
• Funny, engaging poems that highlight each profession’s little secrets, recited with a unique style by a professional actor that will put a smile on any face.
• Carefully crafted colour schemes to create the best iPad games for toddlers and preschoolers.
• Option to personalise your experience by entering your child’s name.
• Built-in mechanics to enhance your child’s puzzle and motor skills.
• Narrated in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
We aim to create the best educational apps for toddlers and preschoolers. Your opinion is important to us and a friendly review would be highly appreciated, so please do not hesitate. If you experience any problems, first let us know and rate us later! Chances are we will be able to fix it.
Report a bug at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect your privacy. This means:
• We do not collect or share any personal data.
• No ads or in-app purchases are ever to be found in our games.
• We are a proud member of “Moms With Apps/ Know What’s Inside” program.
About Petita Demas
We are a company dedicated to our friends who are small in height but big in our hearts. Our aim is to light the spark of curiosity in children.
We build creative, educational apps for children aged 2-6. Our games have crystal-clear concepts, exceptional aesthetics and great production values. As parents, we feel responsible for the aesthetic education of our children and we believe this can shape the way they experience, interact and later on reshape our world. By creating apps that appeal to adults too, we hope to strengthen the bonds between parents and children through joyful play.
We believe education and creativity will make the world a better place, join us on our journey at petitademas.com
What's New in Version 1.4
Stability tweaks to make game experience more fluid, bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 86.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Petita Demas Ltd
- © 2016 Petita Demas Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.