Match™ - Dating App to Flirt, Chat and Meet Local Single Men and Women
By Match.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget multiple apps for dating - we’ve baked all of your favorite features into one app. Discover people nearby, view their photos, wink for free, plus even more:
• Enjoy surprising new matches every day
• Get a constant flow of matches with Stream
• Say yay or nay quicker with Mixer
• Search like a boss with our powerful filters
• Never miss a connection with push notifications
We’re #1 dates, relationships and marriages. That’s more than free dating sites like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike Adam4Adam, Badoo, eHarmony and Tagged, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
How do we do it? Our matching algorithm delivers only the single men or women that meet your standards.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay dating to Asian dating to bbw dating, Match is the dating website where memberships become relationships.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is part of The Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 4.7.0 Profile Cards
Like the profile you’re reading? Scroll to the end to see more people who share similar characteristics.
Match App Review
The new app took some getting used to but overall it works fine- you do have to go through more steps to see the profile, but it isn't that big of a deal. If you rate people just on looks without any further information it is quick and easy! Either version is fine with me!
Good enough !!!
Good enough, real people of your not a dork you will find what your looking for !!! Be real and authentic and you will be presently surprised. Most people are fake so they are probably the ones giving poor reviews
Back button is an issue
Having great results from the app other than the back button. It seems to freeze and then register a double press. Other than that, started seeing profiles, messaging within an hour or two.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 4.7.0 Profile Cards
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Top Spot$2.99
- Top Spot 10-Pack$19.99
- Top Spot 5-Pack$11.99
- Match IQ$1.99