Match.com - Best Dating App, Search and Match with Singles
By Match.com, L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Match app is the best place to date, and it just got even better. Now, it’s easier to use and gives you brand new ways to meet new people. And, we think it’s pretty awesome. Literally.
- Beautiful iOS 7 design
- Bigger photos
- Simpler navigation
- Stream serves you photos of singles around you
- Mixer introduces you to new people at warp speed
- Message threads show your entire conversation on one screen
Throw in easier photo uploading and in-app notifications, and you’ve got an experience that’s completely unmatched.
Match is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than other free dating sites like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike Adam4Adam, Badoo, eHarmony and Tagged, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker?
From gay dating to Asian dating to bbw dating, Match is the dating website where memberships become relationships.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Introducing our biggest (and best) update ever.
- Totally new design with bigger photos and simpler navigation
- Amazing new ways to meet with Stream and Mixer
- Message threads show your entire convo all at once
Less Functionality in the latest iPhone App release
Match... Why are you taking away key functionality in this release that we've depended on with your service and have always been available in prior releases of the iPhone app?
Yes, the new UI is more presentable a cleaner, but don't take away the key features we depend on using in our Match experience.
What's been removed?
1. No more viewing your Favorites or who favorited you
2. No more viewing your Sent Emails to know when a recipient reads your message.
3. No more removing profiles from future searches (the swipe across and selecting the RED remove button)
Shall I continue...?
finally you guys decide to update the much outdated app. one would think since we pay for match we'd have the best app around but didn't for a long time....
this new app...AMAZING
good job app development team!
very cool slim sleek design...much better than the old app.
Like the old version better
When you scroll through the list of people when you search, you can't delete them or "x" them out if you don't like. Also when you scroll the "thumbs up"/ like butter is right where your finger lands and I've ended up liking multiple peoples pictures when I didn't want too and there is no way to undo it. I like the old setup better. Still wish there was chat available on the phone...
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2014 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases