Match™ - Dating App to Flirt, Chat and Meet Local Single Men and Women
By Match.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Match dating app is the best place to date, and it keeps getting better. It’s easier to use and gives you brand new ways to meet new people and chat it up. And, we think it’s pretty awesome. Literally.
- Beautiful design
- Big photos
- Simple navigation
- Stream serves you photos of singles around you
- Mixer introduces you to new people at warp speed
- Message Threads show your entire conversation on one screen
Throw in easy photo uploading and in-app notifications, and you’ve got a dating app experience that’s completely unmatched.
Match is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than other free dating apps like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike other dating apps Badoo, eHarmony, Tagged or Facebook, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay chat apps to Asian dating to bbw sites, Match is the dating app where memberships become relationships resulting in love.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Here’s what’s awesome about Match 4.2.0:
• Consider the ice broken. Profile display now shows the interests you have in common.
• You can now delete your entire message history with someone in just one swipe.
• Your eyes are in for a treat – profile photos are now in high-resolution.
• Get around faster – the app won’t slow down when you expand navigation menus.
• Stay on top of the action – all your new activity is super-easy to see on your Apple Watch dashboard.
• You’re cleared for launch – the app no longer crashes on start up.
I subscribed a couple days ago after a long hiatus. After two days of phony profiles winking at me and trying to get me off of the site and on to their emails I tried to resign yesterday. Well that is a major project in and of itself. There is no way to resign from the app I downloaded!! You have to go to the desktop site will not so easy when the program continues to default to the mobile site. Finally I get on the desktop site and think I am almost resigned and then it prompts me that I have to resign through the App Store because I made the purchase there. so I go on the app store to resign and of course it's laid out completely different has nothing to do with the resignation instructions that are on the match site and of course there is no simple button that says resign my membership. But there was one to say contact support which I did just now to ask them to cancel my membership. I just want my money back. I don't need to pay for what certainly appears to be false profiles. Their grammar is horrible and all they want you to do is either text them or usually contact them via email. I just want my money back and I don't care if I ever use this app again. It's a total rip off
The latest update made the app much more responsive (it was sooooo slow before), but there is still room for improvement. I am not very impressed with match anyway because the matches seem random and I really don't know what information they use to match. But regardless, it would be better if the app offered some more versatility. If you navigate away from the message screen (to another message received, not going to the profile of the person you are messaging) it does not save any text that you had begun to type but had not sent. I'm also not sure it shows the matches when they become available--in the past I would get the email that I had new matches but when I went to the app or the desktop site, it said I didn't have new matches.
Pretty good, but room for improvement
Overall I'm quite pleased with this app and service overall. Much higher caliber of women on here than any of the free sites.
The one feature I'd really like is for it to have the our history page from the website display whenever you go to write someone a message. As a guy I have to fire off a lot of messages to get a decent number of responses (just like in person dating) and I can't always remember who I've said what to. So, if when I click email to a girl, it automatically pulled up any previous messages I could reference to make sure I'm not repeating myself or that I've already messaged them, it'd be really nice.
If it had that feature I'd give it five stars.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Top Spot$2.99
- Top Spot 10-Pack$19.99
- Top Spot 5-Pack$11.99