Match & Find is designed to help develop young children’s memory, matching, searching and sequencing skills.
Working memory is very important for the development of language and numeracy, and the carefully designed activities in this app can help children train and improve their auditory and visual working memory.
The 6 activities:
• are clear and uncluttered, and can be used in any order
• are configurable, so you can set the level of difficulty to suit your child, and adjust as their ability and confidence grows
• contain a set of 12 easily-recognizable animal pictures, you can also move on to using the corresponding written words
• include spoken words, to exercise different aspects of memory, and provide varying levels of auditory support
This version supports English (both UK and US), Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish. We plan to add additional languages in future updates.
• No in-app purchases, pop-up ads or user tracking
• Designed to be accessible to children with learning disabilities
• Suitable for normally-hearing and hearing-impaired children
• Choice of colour scheme to assist visually-impaired children
• Supports switch control using most Bluetooth and USB switches
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
• New language: Dutch
- Special iApps C.I.C.
- 10.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 Special iApps C.I.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.