Match It is a fantastically fun memory match game for people of all ages! Work your way through 30+ levels of random matches in three different game play modes Timed, Survival, and Zen. Each one with a unique way to play and test your memory match skills.
Game Play Mode Description:
• Timed - You are required to find all matches in a level before the timer reaches zero.
• Survival - Each level has a given number of hearts. Each time you guess an incorrect match a heart is lost. Once zero hearts are left, the game is over.
• Zen - The most relaxing of the three game play types. In Zen there are no timers and no heart counters. Just a nice simple Memory Match game. Sit back and enjoy the game, making each match at your leisure and reaching for the highest level you can.
Key Game Features:
• Many fun and simple level layouts to play through. Tiles laid out in different shapes from a standard grid layout to a heart, house, or smiley face.
• Choose from up to 8 different art packs to change the icons on the tiles. There are 4 included with the free download (Standard, Geometry Shapes, Numbers, and Colors) and 4 more for purchase through our in game store (Candy, Food, Country Flags, and Holidays).
• Random art pack selection. Each time a new level layout loads, the game will randomly pick from your available art pack and change the tile icons.
• 3 Leaderboards to top. One for each game play mode. Get the highest score you can and reach the top of the Match It Memory Game elite.
• 17 Achievements to tally up and add to your gamer profile.
Reduced frequency of ads.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this memory game!
This is a great game with smooth animation, survival mode is my favorite.
- Robert W Wolfe
- 96.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pixel Pirate Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Theme Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.