12 Beautiful environments design for toddlers use
An engaging pair matching game for practicing basic concepts and enhancing visual perception skills with the added value of learning about different environments relevant to children's early development.
A beautiful educational game for toddlers.
About the game
Explore beautifully illustrated environments and practice basic concepts in this engaging pair matching game aimed for children aged 3 and up. Practice essential basic concepts while matching pairs by color, shape, logic, and attention to details.
This fun game is also designed to help children develop higher skills such as categorical thinking and task persistence.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- Narration helps to learn new words and concepts as well as understanding instructions
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
- Enjoyable and educational.
- Practice visual perception concepts.
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
- Explore environments relevant to child development
- Basic categorical thinking.
- Practice task persistence.
The game consists of 12 engaging environments, each containing a matching challenge. The boards were CAREFULLY CHOSEN in order to practice and advance early learning concepts and skills. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark curiosity and imagination and make learning a fun experience.
- Fish: Match fish to their homes by COLOR
- Ferris wheel: Match animals based on RESEMBLANCE
- Astronauts: Match astronauts based on a SHAPE
- LOCKS: Match keys to locks based on a SHAPE
- UMBRELLAS: Match patches to umbrellas based on SHAPE and COLOR
- FARM: Match farm objects based on LOGIC
- FLOWERS: Match butterflies to flowers based on COLOR COMBINATIONS
- Skateboard ramp: Match tools based on SILHOUETTE
- SHOES: Match shoes based on TYPE and COLOR
- WHEELS: Match wheels to vehicles based on LOGIC
- BATH: Match hiding animal based on DETAILS
- ORCHESTRA: Match musical instruments based on OUTLINE
Ratings and Reviews
I previously had given a 3 star rating due to some complication on obtaining the full version on my phone that I had purchased on my iPad BUT Toya Tap instantly got in contact with me and helped fix the problem. Thank you so much, now my son can enjoy his game on both devices 😀 Super fun and educational, definitely recommend it to parents with toddlers. My son is 2.5 years old and has learned his shapes, colors and has started to learn how to make connections between similar items. Love it!
Hello - I'm happy the issue is solved!
Thank you so much for taking the time to update your ratings and review it makes a big difference for us.
You can restore your purchase:
Please open the Parents area and click the Restore button.
Please make sure you are signed in to the App Store on your device with the same apple id you used when you made the purchase.
That should open the locked screens.
I'd love to hear if it worked.For more questions please contact us at email@example.com
So engaging! Our 18month old started this a couple of months ago and was very interested and got the hang of it fast! She is learning so much ! She is already mastering most of the categories. We will be moving on to something more challenging soon, but this was a great start! *Paid for the extra features
Thank you very much for the feedback, we appreciate your taking the time to support the game and for opening the locked boards.
My son turns 2 in 2 months and does extremely well with this app after a few days he can do all the levels by himself with few mistakes. We are so proud as he is an independent learner and this app allows him to do it without "our" help! Thanks
- TOYA TAP: PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN PUZZLES AND GAMES LTD
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 ToyaTap Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full game access $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.