Match & Learn
By Lauer, Teuber GbR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moo! How does a cat sound? Where did that funny monkey hide? Can you remember the looks of the cute dog?
Match and Learn is a pair game with beautiful illustrated animals and cute sounds for children and their parents. You can play alone against the time or in a team with up to 6 players to find out who has the best memory!
The highscore table will keep your records to prove your efforts. Match and Learn is optimized for the iPad and there will be many more wonderful features to come.
What's New in Version 1.2
Version 1.2 adds a whole new – more polished – look and feel and has a revamped gameplay:
- settings for singleplayer time and number of multiplayer rounds
- multiplayer: bonus points for '3 pairs in a row'
- singleplayer: bonus time when a set has been fully cleared
- singleplayer: points multiplication (depending on settings)
- practice mode with unlimited time
- all new menu music
- up to 6 player names get stored
- selection of last players get stored
- better menu structure
- all new graphics
- main menu easter egg to see the image fullscreen
- German and Italian localization
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/AppDevelopersDe