"So much better than using worksheets to communicate what fractions are all about!"
Fractions can be a difficult concept for young learners to grasp. The best way to get started is to keep it concrete by showing them real examples until they understand that a fraction really means it's a part of the whole. That's why we have developed the Pizza Matching Fractions game. The goal of the game is really simple.... the young learner has to match the parts of the pizza to the fraction (e.g. match half a pizza to 1/2, etc.).
If your kids love learning and playing games, then they will love the pizza matching game.
● Match parts of a pizza to fractions from 1/2 all the way up to 9/10ths of a pizza
● Match parts of a pizza to other parts of a pizza representing the same quantity (e.g. 1/2 vs. 2/4, etc.)
● All fractions are grouped into individual groups so you decide when your kid is ready for the next level
● Turn Tile Magnets ON or OFF from the settings page. The tile magnet automatically snaps tiles in their place. This is great for toddlers with little fingers but now you can turn this off if you are ready to take your fraction skills to the next level.
● Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
● Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
● Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
● Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
● Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
● Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
● Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
● Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
● Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Added support for the latest version of iOS
- Added support for the latest iOS devices
- Added support for all screen sizes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every star!!
This company easily sets the benchmark for educational apps on the iPad. I have everything they make and they have shown me the true power of what the iPad can do for my children. My two year old spends hours with the iPad, and these apps are the ones she "plays" with the most...she thinks she's playing while the whole family marvels at how much she's learning. We've had to break down and get her an iPad of her own just so we can get to use ours again.
Thank you for all the wonderful apps and keep them coming! 😃
Great, useful, well-designed app!
I love this app! Using pizza for fractions is brilliant! My kids (6&8) love it as well. It's customizable and flexible...very intuitive!
My only complaint (about all grasshopper apps) is that there is no scoring mechanism. Without question, it'd be a five-star app with this feature...4.75 stars otherwise. Kids need more than a "boing" sound and an image snapping back into place to encourage their learning. It simply becomes trial and error without incentive to get the right answer.
The clean, clear images make the visuals appealing. I clike the settings. They are easy and readily available to customize for each child. The allows me to remove the more difficult levels and aviod frustration with younger children.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.