Matcha Word Processor: Create Document & Take Note
By InterAre, PT
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Matcha is a powerful word-processing, note-taking and organizing app to put your words down and simplify your mind. It syncs with Dropbox, Evernote, and/or iCloud.
Matcha can be used to:
- create pretty much any kind of document you want,
- write manuscript for your book,
- take notes and write journal,
- organize your documents, notes and clippings to stay organized,
- and many more.
Matcha gives you:
- a cutting-edge editor designed for your finger (not mouse),
- a Zen writing mode to keep your mind on the writing,
- more than words: photo, table, text card, attachment, etc to enrich your story and document,
- powerful organization and search tool,
- many ways to share your documents,
- beautiful workspace with customizable color, dark mode, and typography,
- side by side editor on iPad and iPad Pro,
- hundreds of keyboard shortcuts,
- fully optimized for any screen size from 3.5 inch iPhone to 12.9 inch iPad Pro,
- secure sync to your favorite clouds: iCloud, Dropbox, and/or Evernote,
- and many more. Visit matchaapp.com for more details.
Matcha takes its inspiration from your favorite brew. It is made to be enjoyable. You just sit down, relax and enjoy it.
What people say about us?
“...word processor for almost any occasion with Zen-writing experience!” –appAdvice
“...slick & EVERNOTE friendly!” –Francesco D'Alesso
“...create elegant and rich notes in Matcha and see them go straight to Evernote. It's brilliant!” –Helen Crozier (Evernote Business Consultant)
Watch the App Preview above for a short demonstration, or visit matchaapp.com for full details. You can also join the conversation by following @MatchaApp on Twitter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
– InterAre Team
What's New in Version 3.1.0
The new Matcha 3.1 improves design and stability of everything you love in Matcha 3.0 along with many cool new features to improve your productivity and make writing more enjoyable. Here are some of them:
- All new design.
- New shortcut bar on iPhone.
- New styling and formatting bar.
- Side by side editor on any iPad.
- Easier navigation on iPhone.
- Print and create PDF Settings.
- New full-text and spotlight search.
- New rich and responsive contents: block title, caption, footnote, text card, file card, floating card.
- Automatic downloads and sync.
- Fix various bugs on iOS 10.
- And many more.
Visit and follow @MatchaApp on Twitter to learn more.
Update Matcha now, relax and enjoy!
Buggy and no support
I bought this app because it was rated highly and has a search function to search text files and is compatible with DropBox. I have a rather large text file with over 2,000 lines of text. When I tried to open my text file it will not open it. It later crashed and I tried to send a crash report. I typed my information and it never allowed me the send option. The send option stayed light grey and would not respond to my touch. I cut and pasted the report into a regular email and sent it. I have yet to get a reply. Looks like I wasted $5.00 on an app that doesn't work for me.
Great customer support!
I've just submitted a help request and got a reply back the next business day. Within the 3.1 app I did this:
"Get Support/ Help Center/ Submit a Request."
Gave Evernote the lift it needed!
I was about ready to give up on Evernote and in looking for a better alternative, bought Matcha.
One of the best purchases made on the App Store!
Not only a superior and near infinitely flexible note app in its own right, it can optionally tie to Evernote and breath a creative, and easy life into this product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: InterAre, PT
- © InterAre, PT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.