Matcha is a powerful word-processing, note-taking and organizing app to put your words down and simplify your mind. It syncs with Dropbox, Evernote, and/or iCloud.
Matcha can be used to:
- create pretty much any kind of document you want,
- write manuscript for your book,
- take notes and write journal,
- organize your documents, notes and clippings to stay organized,
- and many more.
Matcha gives you:
- a cutting-edge editor designed for your finger (not mouse),
- a Zen writing mode to keep your mind on the writing,
- more than words: photo, table, text card, attachment, etc to enrich your story and document,
- powerful organization and search tool,
- many ways to share your documents,
- beautiful workspace with customizable color, dark mode, and typography,
- side by side editor on iPad and iPad Pro,
- hundreds of keyboard shortcuts,
- fully optimized for any screen size from 3.5 inch iPhone to 12.9 inch iPad Pro,
- secure sync to your favorite clouds: iCloud, Dropbox, and/or Evernote,
- and many more. Visit matchaapp.com for more details.
Matcha takes its inspiration from your favorite brew. It is made to be enjoyable. You just sit down, relax and enjoy it.
What people say about us?
“...word processor for almost any occasion with Zen-writing experience!” –appAdvice
“...slick & EVERNOTE friendly!” –Francesco D'Alesso
“...create elegant and rich notes in Matcha and see them go straight to Evernote. It's brilliant!” –Helen Crozier (Evernote Business Consultant)
Watch the App Preview above for a short demonstration, or visit matchaapp.com for full details. You can also join the conversation by following @MatchaApp on Twitter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
– InterAre Team
The new Matcha 3.1 improves design and stability of everything you love in Matcha 3.0 along with many cool new features to improve your productivity and make writing more enjoyable. Here are some of them:
- All new design.
- New shortcut bar on iPhone.
- New styling and formatting bar.
- Side by side editor on any iPad.
- Easier navigation on iPhone.
- Print and create PDF Settings.
- New full-text and spotlight search.
- New rich and responsive contents: block title, caption, footnote, text card, file card, floating card.
- Automatic downloads and sync.
- Fix various bugs on iOS 10.
- And many more.
Visit and follow @MatchaApp on Twitter to learn more.
Update Matcha now, relax and enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
what a great app as far as I can tell!
I have not used this for very long but thus far it seems to be a great app for writing. Hopefully for Childrens' Authors and Illustrations that us, as such need to insert
to make our books a popular and fun educational reading experience. I m still very
new at this so any thing you all can think of to make my experiences of dong so and with
using KDP any easier and less frustrating for me would be very appreciated, alright? Please? Thanks in advance for doing this.
By Angela L. and Sunny Light
Buggy and no support
I bought this app because it was rated highly and has a search function to search text files and is compatible with DropBox. I have a rather large text file with over 2,000 lines of text. When I tried to open my text file it will not open it. It later crashed and I tried to send a crash report. I typed my information and it never allowed me the send option. The send option stayed light grey and would not respond to my touch. I cut and pasted the report into a regular email and sent it. I have yet to get a reply. Looks like I wasted $5.00 on an app that doesn't work for me.
Great customer support!
I've just submitted a help request and got a reply back the next business day. Within the 3.1 app I did this:
"Get Support/ Help Center/ Submit a Request."
- InterAre, PT
- 45.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © InterAre, PT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.