Matching With Friends Free
By Zynga Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you love puzzle games? Then play the explosively fun NEW game, Matching With Friends!
● NEW puzzle game you can play with your friends!
● MATCH 3 or more blocks to score points
● PLACE tiles in strategic locations
● EARN big points by using bonus multipliers
● SWAP tiles to find the perfect match
● UNLEASH bombs to use the board to your advantage
● SCORE the most points and you win!
● PLAY with your friends, or instantly match up with a new opponent
It’s a different puzzle every single time!
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
What's New in Version 4.43
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Fun but has issues
There are a few bugs. While placing pieces, before finalizing your turn, sometimes a piece will get "stuck" on and can't be moved or rotated. Thankfully, there is the Recall button but it's annoying.
Also, you are supposed to be able to watch a video to get free coins but at the end of the video, nothing happens. The screen blanks out and shows an X in the corner but nothing else happens. You press the X and are asked if you want to cancel watching the video - no reward. Whatever. Can't complain too much as coins can be won by playing and finishing games.
Overall, it's a good casual time waster with fun strategy elements.
Bring back the Stars!
I've been playing this game since day one. I'm just getting bored. For those of us that started back in the beginning, we used to get pieces that had 2 or 3 stars in them, and sometimes you'd get lucky with 5 or 6 stars to play in one turn. It was more fun, in my opinion. Scores would be in the 20-30,000s! The game seems sort of rigged now. I've noticed when I get down to 100 coins I rarely get my own color pieces much less a star to help me out. We have been tracking this and it seems to make you go 5 turns without your own color or a star before giving you something helpful. That stinks.
Ads After EVERY Game
Not only is there an ad after every game, you have to X out one, then another comes up that also has to be X'd out. I can't even tell you what the ads are because I divert my attention until I know I can close it both times. If you have your volume off on the game, so it should be for the ads. I play in quiet areas and have been embarrassed by the ad noise. Can't play in those places anymore. While I enjoy the game, it's getting boring. The bug with bars getting stuck should have been fixed long ago. I continue to play because I've made friends with random players I've been with a long time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 12, 2016
- Version: 4.43
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2015 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Stack of Coins$0.99
- Pint of Coins$2.99
- Medium Stack of Coins$4.99
- Large Stack of Coins$9.99
- Jumbo Stack of Coins$19.99
- Pint of Coins$1.99
- Gigantic Stack of Coins$49.99
- Large Stack of Coins$6.99
- Jumbo Stack of Coins$13.99
- Mountain of Coins$99.99