Try one of the best new educational games for 2nd graders. Earn medals completing math challenges to level up your jetpack and fly Captain Kit into orbit!
Math Ace makes learning essential math skills fun, fast, and easy. Math Ace has over 50 minute-long dynamic math challenges to help players practice and master addition, subtraction, telling time, money, geometry, equations and more. Math Ace turns mastering nearly all Common Core 2nd grade standards into a game. If you want to quickly build an excellent foundation of math skills, with no gaps in knowledge, and no stress, then Math Ace is for you.
Math Ace helps players not only catch up, but get ahead of their peers, all while having fun. Medals and levels motivate players to learn and memorize math, rather than rely on counting. Dynamic challenges adapts to player speed and errors to maximize learning and minimize effort. Can you master all of the challenges to become a level 25 Math Ace?
Math Ace is the next generation of timed worksheets. Parents and teachers have been doing "mad minutes" - ie. timed math worksheets - on pen and paper for decades. Finally, "mad minutes" have gone digital. With Math Ace, students can practice mad minutes to perfection without pen, paper, manual grading, or parent attention.
Math Ace is accessible on iPhones and iPads.
Math Ace Key Features
• Over 50 minute-long math challenges to practice and ace 2nd grade math essentials.
• Problems covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, telling time, comparison operators, money, geometry and more.
• Fun and beautiful jetpack game motivates players to learn more.
• Levels and medals make tracking progress & proficiency easy.
• Dynamic challenges that maximize learning and retention - Questions that students take a long time on, or that they get wrong, are presented more frequently.
• Up to 3 player profiles - Great for parents with multiple children
• Practice reminders.
Parents and Kids love Math Ace
“My son loves Math Ace. He hasn’t just caught up to his classmates, he’s now ahead. Math Ace has made it easier to set my son up for success.” - Annie G
"Incredible app for practicing math skills at home and at school. I'm a special ed. teacher, and even my autistic students love it; fast, clear, simple, and rewarding." - Eugenia C
Math Ace Subscription
• Unlock unlimited plays of over 100+ essential math challenges
• Unlock unlimited access to all 6 Ace Apps including Spelling Ace 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grades, and Math Ace 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades.
• 3 month plan: $19.99/quarter, after a 1 week free trail.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Math Ace, where applicable.
You can access Math Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free plays.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://aceapps.io/terms.html
Learn more: https://aceapps.io
We've made learning math skills even easier with a new "Practice" mode. "Practice" mode is a low stress, timer-free environment where you can answer questions in a logical order that improves learning. Try practice mode before starting the time challenge on new skills.
We're proud to have made one of the best addition and subtraction mastery tools around! We'd love to hear any feedback and suggestions you have. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for using Math Ace!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and easy math learning
My son played a few challenges and loved it. He has a hard time memorizing, but the dynamic challenges kept presenting him with problems in an order that seemed to really reinforce his learning. This is the first app, and we’ve tried most of them, that has been effective at helping him move from counting to math mastery. I recommend Math Ace for any child. Looking forward to more great stuff by the developers.
Incredible app for practicing math skills at home and at school. I’m a special ed. teacher and even my autistic students love it; fast, clear, simple and rewarding. I already see the results!
You Rock, Math Ace!
Math ace memory
My son loves math ace, and I like it because it does the problem over and over again so my son can remember the problem.
- Stash Technologies LLC
- 101.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Stash Technologies LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Math Ace 2nd Grade Full Access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.