Math Ace makes learning essential math skills fun, fast, and easy. Math Ace has over 50 minute-long dynamic math challenges to help players practice and master nearly all Common Core standards for 3rd grade math including: multiplication and division within 100, addition and subtraction within 1000, fractions and more. Use Math Ace to quickly build an excellent foundation of math skills, with no gaps in knowledge and no stress.
Math Ace helps players not only catch up, but get ahead of their peers, all while having fun. Medals and levels motivate players to learn and memorize math, rather than rely on counting. Dynamic challenges adapts to player speed and mistakes to maximize learning and minimize effort. Can you master all of the challenges to become a level 25 Math Ace?
If Math Ace 3rd Grade is a little too advanced for your child, try Math Ace 2nd Grade, linked below.
Math Ace is accessible on iPhones and iPads.
Math Ace Key Features
• Over 100 minute-long math challenges to practice and ace 2nd grade math essentials.
• Problems covering multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, fractions, and more.
• Fun jetpack gameplay motivates player to do Math in order to upgrade their jetpack.
• Levels and medals make tracking progress & proficiency easy.
• Dynamic challenges that maximize learning and retention - Questions that students take a long time on, or that they get wrong, are presented more frequently.
• Up to 3 player profiles - Great for parents with multiple children
• Practice reminders.
Parents and Kids love Math Ace
“My son loves Math Ace. He hasn’t just caught up to his classmates, he’s now ahead. Math Ace has made it easier to set my son up for success.” - Annie G
"Incredible app for practicing math skills at home and at school. I'm a special ed. teacher, and even my autistic students love it; fast, clear, simple, and rewarding." - Eugenia C
Math Ace Subscription
• Unlock unlimited plays of over 50 essential 3rd Grade math practice games, as well as full access to the entire family of Math Ace apps including Math Ace 2nd Grade (and more coming soon).
• 3 month plan: $19.99/quarter, after a 1 week free trail.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Math Ace, where applicable.
You can access Math Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free plays.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://aceapps.io/terms.html
Learn more: https://aceapps.io
We've improved the new "Practice" mode for multiplication skills and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for teaching multiplication tables
Math Ace is wonderful. I’m a teacher and it’s been very effective at helping students practice and master multiplication, addition and subtraction. Can’t wait for Math Ace to make apps for English and Science. Great job
Great app for learning multiplication tables!
Math Ace is awesome. The timed challenges make learning math fun and medals make it easy to track how my son is doing.
Best math app I’ve used ! And my son is totally in love with the game play :)
- Stash Technologies LLC
- 103.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Stash Technologies LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Math Ace Full Access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.