1500+ video lessons in Math, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics. 500+ hours of step-by-step instruction.
- Mark favorite lessons for later viewing.
- Recently watched videos list.
- Search all lessons for any topic.
- View featured courses.
- View recently released courses.
- Worksheets for selected courses.
- Share lessons via email & social media.
- Basic Math (Arithmetic)
- Algebra 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Trig & PreCalculus
- Calculus 1, 2, & 3
- Differential Equations
- Calculator Tutorials
- Physics 1, 2, & 3
- Probability & Statistics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Math
- Java Programming
- Matlab, MS Word, MS Excel
- Science Experiments
Excel in school. Learn any subject fast by solving problems step-by-step. Our lessons have helped thousands of students achieve success!
Information about Math Tutor subscriptions:
- For $19.99 a month, you will get access to all 1,500+ lessons and courses.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at $19.99 each month, billed through your iTunes account.
- You can cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your account settings.
- The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
New lessons in Algebra, Calculus & Electrical Engineering.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been struggling in math because manly my teacher just gives us a book and plenty of homework and expects us to do it all and understand but she isn’t teaching us she’s just telling us to read a book and to the problems. Most math books are confusing, she isn’t explaining anything about math just check homework and give out test no explanations what so ever and this app has helped me so much bringing my grade from an F to a B+ with such well educating explanations that is very clear leaving you with no questions and confusion. Overall recommended to the highest concept.
Great App a must have
I’m updating my review. Loved the instructor and layout. I had an issue with ios11 but the developers got in contact and corrected the issue quickly. Super happy. The instructor is great very informative. Wish there were more videos breaking down more stuff for linear, but he covers the main topics really well. I’ve told so many of my class mates about he app mostly engineering, computer science and math majors. It has been a life saver, the book doesn’t really breaks it down or show examples. Watching the videos have cleared up my confusion.
Hi, yes there was a bug that we discovered that only affects playback on iOS11. That has now been fixed. The update should be in the store within 24 hours. Please update the app and you will see the playback controls work just as before. I would sincerely appreciate it for you to revise your review and rating of the app after you test the update. We are small company and every review is very important to us! Thank you!
I have been using this app for approx. 3 mos now. I watch 3 or 4 vids a week. At almost 60 yrs old my math skills were, at best, very weak. After a few months I feel that I have learned more than all my time in high school. If I had an instructor like Jason in school I would have done better... he’s great! I have no probs paying monthly for these classes. For the first time in my life I am enjoying learning. Huge thank you to Jason and the creators of this app. A must have for anyone who wants to learn at their pace!
- Math Tutor DVD, Limited Liability Company
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Math Tutor DVD, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Lessons $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.