1500+ video lessons in Math, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics. 500+ hours of step-by-step instruction.
- Mark favorite lessons for later viewing.
- Recently watched videos list.
- Search all lessons for any topic.
- View featured courses.
- View recently released courses.
- Worksheets for selected courses.
- Share lessons via email & social media.
- Basic Math (Arithmetic)
- Algebra 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Trig & PreCalculus
- Calculus 1, 2, & 3
- Differential Equations
- Calculator Tutorials
- Physics 1, 2, & 3
- Probability & Statistics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Math
- Java Programming
- Matlab, MS Word, MS Excel
- Science Experiments
Excel in school. Learn any subject fast by solving problems step-by-step. Our lessons have helped thousands of students achieve success!
Information about Math Tutor subscriptions:
- For $19.99 a month, you will get access to all 1,500+ lessons and courses.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at $19.99 each month, billed through your iTunes account.
- You can cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your account settings.
- The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
New lessons in Algebra, Calculus & Electrical Engineering.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App a must have
I’m updating my review. Loved the instructor and layout. I had an issue with ios11 but the developers got in contact and corrected the issue quickly. Super happy. The instructor is great very informative. Wish there were more videos breaking down more stuff for linear, but he covers the main topics really well. I’ve told so many of my class mates about he app mostly engineering, computer science and math majors. It has been a life saver, the book doesn’t really breaks it down or show examples. Watching the videos have cleared up my confusion.
Hi, yes there was a bug that we discovered that only affects playback on iOS11. That has now been fixed. The update should be in the store within 24 hours. Please update the app and you will see the playback controls work just as before. I would sincerely appreciate it for you to revise your review and rating of the app after you test the update. We are small company and every review is very important to us! Thank you!
Helped me understand
All College Students! You need this app. We all know how stress is among us 24/7. So why cause more? When I’m working on homework, it’s so easy to just take a pic of what I’m having issues with and get help right then and there! It has saved me much stress and probably several pounds that would be added in eating that stress!
I love this app and the videos. I was having a hard time finding an easy catalog but saw the reference today from the developer that the catalog is in upper left. Found it. Perfect. Just what I needed. I really love this app and all the classes. Can you make the catalog an icon ? My app has nothing to suggest the catalog is in upper left.
Hi, there is a menu at the upper left in the app that has every lesson and course listed in a catalog format. This makes it easy to find lessons and courses. I would greatly appreciate you updating your review once you verify that this works. We are a small team and every student review is important to us. Thank you, Jason.
- Math Tutor DVD, Limited Liability Company
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Math Tutor DVD, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Lessons $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.