Count Mathula has stolen the mighty book of Math and Sorcery and now it's up to you to bring it back.
Train and improve your math skills with Math and Sorcery!
Battle enemies and various bosses with math in this turn based math puzzler with RPG elements!
With addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, solve the four basic math operations as fast as you can to increase your attack multiplier and cause maximum damage. Attack one or multiple enemies at once, it's up to you how hard the calculations become.
Explore 4 exciting areas with gorgeous hand-crafted pixel art.
Acquire new companions to help you along in your journey. Each companion will grant you a boost to one of your hero's attributes like health, attack and luck. Choose your companions wisely before going into battle!
* 100+ challenging levels to beat.
* Master various boss fights.
* Unlock 15 companions.
* Take up to 4 companions into a battle.
* Collect battle loot to level up your companions.
* Collect experience points (XP) to level up your hero.
* Unlock achievements.
* Compare your stats and progress with your friends.
Supported in game languages:
* Fixed bug when unlocked fourth companion slot before third.
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game. Hopeful for more.
I got this game for my son thinking it would be an entertaining way to boost his math skills. Obviously, the math isn't hard for an adult, so when I tried it, it was fast paced and fun. When my son tried it, the timer freaked him out, it stopped being fun, and he didn't want to play anymore. In that regard, I agree with another reviewer that you should be able to slow down/stop the timer depending on player ability. Beyond that, a well thought out, enjoyable game.
A Bit Difficult
There should be an option to choose/change the difficulty of the game. The game gets hard at when I reach the forest (subtraction). Apparently, I’m supposed to answer subtraction problems with three numbers while being timed. Sometimes the numbers get near 24. Overall, the game is amazing! I shouldn’t rate this game lower than 5 stars because of the difficulty. 5/5 stars
Ads ads ads
Edit: much better than before. Ads are now skippable part way as opposed to how it was before where you had to watch the entire ad. Thanks for fixing this!
Thank you for updating your review! :)
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 gang of one
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Mana Flask $3.99
- Big Mana Flask $8.99
- Small Mana Flask $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.