Math Arrow: Kyle Counts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Boosts test scores by 7 to 11% in just 1 hour (according to university study)
- Kids learn to count by 5s, 10s, and many other numbers
- “App of the Week” eSchool News
- Based on the amazing Math Arrow poster, which makes math intuitive for kids and has been featured by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Developed by the winner of Harvard’s annual teaching prize.
- “Ingenious” -- Marty Cooper, inventor of the cellphone.
Your child or student will love helping Kyle and Kira the Kangaroo hop around the jungle, the outback, and the city, while learning addition and multiplication skills
Play Smart, Get Smarter!
“We are an all Kyle and Kira school! I am teaching math to grades 1-4, and all my students are fanatics. Many of them purchased it for their homes, and they beg to play it every day. I am going to be Kyle or Kira for the Halloween parade with a kangaroo costume I found on Amazon!
Thank you for making our kids very excited about math,”
elementary school teacher, Tiburon, California.
“A success for our students with ADD/ADHD,” elementary school principal, Memphis, TN
Used by the Success Academy schools, named the best charter school system in the country
PLAY SMART, GET SMARTER!
Kids learn how to count by 2s, 5s, 10s and other multiples while helping Kangaroo Kyle to get around the Australian Outback (Easy Mode), Slippery Rainforest (Medium Mode), and Challenging Sydney (Hard Mode)
Kids will find prizes, earn coins, run from Croc-E-Diles, and throw boomerangs on the outback practice range
Custom boomerangs await those who learn and collect enough coins
Three (3) levels of difficulty.
Available in English, Spanish, Russian, French, and more coming
WIN THE GAME, WIN THE GAME OF LIFE!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at http://www.sproglit.com
Subscribe at http://www.sproglit.com/contact
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/sproglit
Follow us on https://twitter.com/SproglitGames
Watch our videos on our YouTube at www.youtube.com/sproglit
What's New in Version 2.0.2