By Korner Entertainment SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you enjoy crosswords, Sudoku and scrabbling around with tiles, this is the game for you!
Math Blazer presents you with a challenge that will totally hook you. The goal is to build mathematical operations using tiles that represent the basic signs and numbers in maths (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing). Use the premium multiplication squares on the board to add more points to your operations!
- Practice, Player vs. CPU and Multiplayer Modes
- Challenge players around the world to thrilling games thanks to the online multiplayer option.
- Different difficulty levels designed for every kind of user.
- Tested playability for all audiences.
Thoroughly addictive…You’ll always want to play just one more game!
How do you play Math Blazer?
The game consists of adding up points, forming expressions of equality (equations), horizontally from left to right or vertically from top to bottom, on a board.
The player beginning the game must put the first equation on the centre square on the board. From that point, the rest of the equations formed must be joined to an earlier one already on the board.
Math Blazer comes with 80 tiles divided between 14 numbers and symbols. What’s more, the user has to try to make the most of the 5 types of premium multiplication squares on the game board. Knowing how to take full advantage of them could be the key to turning the game in your favour!
SPECIAL PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME!
Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
REQUIREMENTS Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
What's New in Version 1.1
- Online mode: better application behavior when a connection error occurs
- UI bugfixing
- Minor text corrections
This game keeps freezing. I haven't even gotten a chance to play. I thought it would be like the board game but the app seem to not be working.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Korner Entertainment SL
- ©Korner Entertainment 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.