Math Drills Lite
By Instant Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Graphically rich and fun environment allows a single student to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
Upgrading to the full version will add:
- Work with up to 50 students.
- Ability to take tests and earn high scores and awards.
- Select from up to 12 different themes (Math Drills Lite uses only the Chalkboard theme)
- Set the number of problems for reviews, practices and tests.
- Smart Drills(tm) which places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
What's New in Version 5.5
Added German and Korean translations.
Great app! Simple and easy to use and motivates students! Also just emailed the company about a problem I had, and they replied very quickly! It was also helpful! If they are thinking about any new apps... Integers would be great to add!!
There's better out there
The drills are very bland. I much prefer Bright Spark Maths. The graphics are much better and it holds the child's attention for a lot longer.
I can't figure out how to get more than 10 problems. My teacher has 100 problems. Do you have to get the full version?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Instant Interactive
- © 2013 Instant Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.