Math Fact Master: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
By TicTapTech, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quotes from recent reviews:
• "I am a teacher. I love this app! You thought of everything and put it in simple form..."
• "As a teacher & parent, I think this is the Best Math Fact App yet. It has all 4 operations and allows you to choose exactly which #'s to drill"
• “I have purchased many math apps for my 3rd grader and this is the one!!! It has everything I have been looking for. "
• "...This is well worth the $0.99 which is cheaper than a single pack of flashcards..."
This app's core concept was to create a flexible solution that a grade school child can easily navigate and that is robust enough to grow with your child as they grow their math knowledge.
• FLASHCARD mode (practice) – Allows children to practice specific number sets and operators in the proven learning style of flashcards. Watch the flashcards flip like real flashcards!
• CHALLENGE mode (exam) – Lets children test what they have learned by having to type in the answer
• SIMPLE and FLEXIBLE –
› Simple enough for your child to set and use
› Flexible - Choose ANY combination of operators and number sets
• PROFILES - Add unlimited number of profiles to monitor each child's progress
• PROGRESS REPORTS! - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progress.
› EMAIL Progress Reports - Ability to send your results to teachers, parents, or whoever! (Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
• ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
• NUMBER SETS - We designed the app to start at a beginner’s level, but the difficulty can be increased by changing the settings. When working on the number sets with the default settings you will only be adding 0-9 to the selected number set or multiplying each number set by 0-9. (with corresponding subtraction and division problems) In settings, you can change the range from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
• SETTINGS menu -
› Settings are customizable for each profile.
› Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
› Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
› Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
› Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
• RESULTS menu – Results screen displays after completing a set:
› Summary by operator and number set shows the number of items answered right and wrong
› Detailed listing of any actual problems missed - Note: When the problems missed are listed, they are shown with what the correct answer should be, not with the incorrect answer typed by the user. This way the user can study the solutions and try to do better next time.
› Timed results – Gauge your child's aptitude by reviewing the time to complete a number set. Encourage your child to “beat their time".
**If you like "Math Fact Master", check out our fun math facts games:
› Star Math
› Mathopolis: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
What's New in Version 5.0
Same great app, complete overhaul under the hood
You choose the #s!!
My favorite math quiz app for my kids. You can specify whether you want to do addition or subtraction or multiplication or division. Or all. You can also specify if you want to work on just 8's or 5's or both. It allows a kid to master just one number group at a time.
No longer shows progress
I bought this app a year ago and loved it! It tracked incorrect facts, the time taken to complete facts and the history of completed facts, all on the "progress reports". Now it shows nothing! I wrote the company asking for guidance in case it was a malfunction with my iPad, but I never received a response. I find this app to now be useless because it doesn't show any of the stats of my child's work. If this was a conscious choice in changing the app, please change it back!
The app is good but please change when it goes on to the next one after answering the problem. That does not help me because I can't see the answer sometimes or I just need to stare at the problem with the correct answer. Fix it
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TicTapTech, LLC
- © 2015 TicTapTech LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.