Math Fact Master: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
By TicTapTech, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 250,000 DOWNLOADS!
Quotes from recent reviews:
• "I am a teacher. I love this app! You thought of everything and put it in simple form..."
• "As a teacher & parent, I think this is the Best Math Fact App yet. It has all 4 operations and allows you to choose exactly which #'s to drill"
• “I have purchased many math apps for my 3rd grader and this is the one!!! It has everything I have been looking for. "
• "...This is well worth the $0.99 which is cheaper than a single pack of flashcards..."
This app's core concept was to create a flexible solution that a grade school child can easily navigate and that is robust enough to grow with your child as they grow their math knowledge.
• FLASHCARD mode (practice) – Allows children to practice specific number sets and operators in the proven learning style of flashcards. Watch the flashcards flip like real flashcards!
• CHALLENGE mode (exam) – Lets children test what they have learned by having to type in the answer
• SIMPLE and FLEXIBLE –
› Simple enough for your child to set and use
› Flexible - Choose ANY combination of operators and number sets
• PROFILES - Add unlimited number of profiles to monitor each child's progress
• PROGRESS REPORTS! - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progress.
› EMAIL Progress Reports - Ability to send your results to teachers, parents, or whoever! (Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
• ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
• NUMBER SETS - We designed the app to start at a beginner’s level, but the difficulty can be increased by changing the settings. When working on the number sets with the default settings you will only be adding 0-9 to the selected number set or multiplying each number set by 0-9. (with corresponding subtraction and division problems) In settings, you can change the range from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
• SETTINGS menu -
› Settings are customizable for each profile.
› Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
› Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
› Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
› Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
• RESULTS menu – Results screen displays after completing a set:
› Summary by operator and number set shows the number of items answered right and wrong
› Detailed listing of any actual problems missed - Note: When the problems missed are listed, they are shown with what the correct answer should be, not with the incorrect answer typed by the user. This way the user can study the solutions and try to do better next time.
› Timed results – Gauge your child's aptitude by reviewing the time to complete a number set. Encourage your child to “beat their time".
**If you like "Math Fact Master", check out our fun math facts games:
› Star Math
› Mathopolis: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
What's New in Version 4.7
Ads pop up and we can't play
My daughter benefits from using this. However, TWICE now there has been a pop up on the screen that basically locks the game down. You can put in your answer but you can't submit it. You can't exit out so basically all I can do to fix it is delete the app and reinstall it. I did email them and they never responded and it wasn't ever fixed. If it gets fixed I'll change my review but right now it's a hassle.
Great app all around
We have only used this app a few times but so far it is a great way to drill math facts. I love the challenge mode and the progress reports that show where my child needs to spend more time. She just did 350 problems without complaint so what more can I ask for?
The best thing ever to have!!!!
I think you should get the app math fact master because it is the best way of learning your own math facts. Your able to chose your own factors also you can choose you own addends. So, if your thinking of getting this app you should😀😀😀😍
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: TicTapTech, LLC
- © 2012 TicTapTech, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.