Math Facts Card Matching Game is designed to encourage higher level thinking and reasoning in a fun, and friendly atmosphere.
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
* customization feature to meet your child's math facts level
* single-player, two-player and iComputer mode
* twelve different activities
* number of cards: 6, 12, or 18
* “X-Ray” of the cards to help memorizing their position
* audio and visual prompt to encourage taking turns
* child-friendly interactive interface with appealing visual and audio effects
* timing and scoring tracked and reported
* optional tapping game as a reward
Children of all ages and abilities can benefit using this application. Apart from the application’s significant contribution in helping children learn their math facts, Math Facts Card Matching Game is also a great tool for developing cognitive skills such as:
The game offers twelve different activities, three for each of the basic arithmetic operations:
a) Add two one-digit numbers, e.g. 4+7
b) Add one-digit and two-digit numbers, e.g. 8+33
c) Add two numbers with the sum under 100
a) Subtract two one-digit numbers, e.g. 9-5
b) Subtract one-digit number from two-digit number without crossing, e.g. 36-4
c) Subtract one-digit number from two-digit number with crossing, e.g. 36-8
a) Multiplication table of numbers <7 e.g. 3x4
b) Multiplication table A<7 x 6
Support for iOS 11
@Reks would like to thank all the teachers and parents for their continuous support and helpful feedback. Making our apps work for every student is our top priority.
For suggestions and ideas contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.