Designed for people of all ages, Math Flash Cards Addition is an app that allows the user to practice simple basic addition facts or extend the users ability to work out complex addition problems up to three digit numbers. Users can control the number of digits used to generate the problems. From one digit to three digits can be seclected by the user. Users also can control the number of questions given during one session. If a wrong answer is given by the user, the correct answer is shown before the next problem is given. Sound feedback is provided to the user for correct and incorrect answers. If you are looking for a program to help improve your addition skills, this just might be the app for you.
- Over 1,000,000 math problems to solve!
- Customizable timer (can be turned on or off)
- The max number can be set as low as 1 or as high as 999
- You can set a minimum number(0 - 999, it has to be lower than your maximum number)
- Supports negative numbers(Turned off by default)
- Negative numbers can be generated randomly or you can control which numbers are negative!
- Users can set one of the numbers to a specific number
- Provides sound affects (can be turned on or off)
- Users can decide how many questions to complete
- Support the new iPad's Retina Display
- And it is free!
***What customers have been saying***
"I really like this app and the other basic apps in the series! They are perfect for doing simple math drills with my kids. I like the timer function..." - BluenPinkCrew
***Free Math Apps***
-Math Flash Cards +
-Math Flash Cards -
-Math Flash Cards x
-Math Flash Cards ÷
If you have any comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism please feel free to email me (email@example.com) or go to my website (http://kingsapps.webs.com/) and click on the tab that says "Contact Us". Thanks for your time!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Needs Quick Math Option
This isn't bad for a simple app if you're just looking for something to help learn math facts. I'd love to see a "fast math" functionality, where the card automatically changes after the question is answered. Having to hit "check" and then "next" to get to the next card slows the student down and skews the timing to their disadvantage.
I love this app. Our district teaches math horizontally so it is nice to see an app with the option. But why can I not download the subtraction version of math flash cards by Kings apps??? I see the app promo but when I click to download it, it says it is no longer available.
This is great practice for my students. With the timer I wish they did not have to push next but they are learning fast how to double push to speed up their results.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.