Answer as many Math problems in 60 seconds as you can to score points and win big! Play for fun or Play for cash (where available).
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
• 60 seconds to solve as many Math problems as you can.
• Answer 3 problems correctly in a row enable the streak bonus system.
• You have 10 seconds for each problem to score between 0-100 points
• Each wrong answer will reduce your score by 100 points.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same problems in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
-New Streak Bonus System
-New UI Branding
-Misc Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Dang some of those got me
After the initial easy ones, they get pretty tough to figure on your feet since you’re limited on time for each question. Addicting game to think quick
Good for increasing critical thinking speed
Some of the math problems are easy but pushes you to think and process faster, when given different orders of operations. Love this app!
Never lost a match when playing for free.. (I am pretty dang good at math) then I tried deopositing money to play a money match and... I got my high score ever... but the opponent magically had over double my score. And it was the same person that I just beat in a free match. I think this is their strategy I wouldn’t recommend depositing money and that’s really the only way to make money with this app...
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience! There is no scam - sounds unlucky. Players are matched against others at random. They may have just began playing and learned quickly or played free matches to practice/warmup.
- EtherSportz, LLC
- 118.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 ESZPlay
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.