Math Jungle : Kindergarten Math
By Little Big Thinkers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Kindergarten math is the focus of this fun and engaging game. Your child will love practicing math skills! This game is aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
Practice is the most important factor in developing kindergarten math skills. Our play based approach to learning keeps your child eager to practice. We play test our apps to make sure they are fun enough to play repeatedly. The focus is on mastering kindergarten math skills through practice. Hints are available to help your child learn different techniques for solving problems.
Children will learn and master the following kindergarten math skills
- Count to 100 by ones and by tens
- Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1)
- Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
- Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted
- Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger
- Count as many as 20 things arranged in a line
- Count as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals
- Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings
- Add and subtract within 10 by using objects or drawings to represent the problem
- For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10
- Fluently add and subtract within 5
Your child will help a monkey collect bananas in a jungle. Most bananas are collected by solving math problems. Other bananas are collected through simple game play. The game includes a high score feature. This provides motivation for your child to improve. Higher scores are achieved by answering correctly. This provides incentive to focus on getting the correct answer.
Educational hints are always available. They include different techniques for solving kindergarten math problems.
- No third party advertising
- No external links
- No in-app purchases
- No push notifications
- No personal information collected
We take your privacy seriously
Let us know if you need help, have a question, have a suggestion, or just want to say hello.
Great math app for K
Fun app with entertainment built in while building essential math skills for Kindergarteners. Grabbing the bananas along the path can be difficult but is fun to try. Love the colors in the app as well as the monkey dance at the end!! Home run app! Can't wait to see the 1st grade app. Thank you for an awesome app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: May 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 80.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Little Big Thinkers Inc.
- © Little Big Thinkers Inc 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes