Math Kid Free
By Ice Whale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Math Kid Free is an interactive math exercise application for students to practice additions. Students can perform addition exercises showing work, using the carry and borrow field(s) provided, with each question. Math Kid Free provides mobility and flexibility to performing addition exercises. Students can easily apply addition skills learned with the Math Kid Free to paper-based exercise in schools. Math Kid Free allows students to practice 'Easy Level' addition and subtraction exercises.
-Three different levels: Easy (one digit), Median (two digits) and Advanced (three digits).
-Carry and borrow fields to help students show work.
-The numbers are randomly generated.
-Option to choose number of questions in each exercise session.
-Summarizes student’s achievement in each exercise session.
- Add input student's name option
- Add Progress Tracking Page
- User can delete an individual record in Progress Tracking Page
- Add FB share functionality
- Unlock the 3 days usage limitation
- Unlock subtraction section
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Support iPhone 5 (4-inch Retina Display)
- Add User Preferences feature
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jean-Jean Wei
- © 2013 Ice Whale
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.