Probability theory easily explained!
A new didactic method: Graphically, distributions and events are put together. Math is explained visually.
This is possible through the diagram calculator. The first graphic calculator of this kind worldwide!
Nearly 60 lessons explain the essential basics of probability theory, and at the same time, the use of the diagram calculator.
The diagram calculator.
- is a graphic application optimized for the iPad
- allows to enter tasks or to define new ones
- automatically generates solutions
- connects the diagram to the underlying formulas
Suitable especially for
- Students: to really understand the substance
- Teacher: to easily create tasks and solutions
- Lecturer: as a new didactic instrument
- Practitioner: to assist in dealing with uncertain knowledge
For feedback, I'm grateful to all users (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wishes or suggestions are always welcome.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
Angaben gem. § 5 TMG
Betreiber und Kontakt:
Telefonnummer: +49 40 22861289
- enhanced color contrast of events within example lectures
- introduced progress circle on top
- Bjoern Gottfried
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Björn Gottfried
- In-App Purchases
- Multiple trials $0.99
- Combinitorics $0.99
- Distributions and more $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.