Captain Mathews invites you on a brand new adventure!
Math Mathews Fractions is a fun adventure game designed for children ages 9 to 12 that packed full of swashbuckling pirates and learning about fractions! Designed in collaboration with a team of researchers from the Marc Jeannerod Institute of Cognitive Sciences (Lyon).
- an adventure game: pirates, puzzles, treasures and fun!
- twelve levels to discover
- twelve different modules that cover all of the concepts relating to fractions
- an app without any pop-up advertisements or in-app purchases!
Includes Mathematical Concepts (in connection with the Common Core Standards):
- Making connections between different representations of fractions
- Using fractions to split quantities
- Using fractions to measure quantities
- Using fractions to show ratios/proportions
- Identifying fractions on a number line
- Placing fractions on a number line
- Identifying equivalent simple fractions
- Comparing two simple fractions
- Ordering fractions
- Adding fractions with the same denominator
- Solving word problems using simple fractions
Kiupe is an educational video game studio.
Please follow us on social networks:
To contact us for comments: email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.