By JSoft Live
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
----- Testimonial from parents -----
- Thanks to the game, my 7 years old daughter knows her times table up to 5!
- My 3 and half year old son can recognise numbers from 1 to 10 after only a few hours playing on my iPad!
- My kids simply love it! And I have to say even I have enjoyed training my brain and memory with the advanced mode.
With "Math Pairs" all the family learns math while having fun!
From a simple game of finding 2 identical cards in a set, kids learn math without even thinking about it!
Even better, the game is designed to grow with your children. Players aged 3 to 103 years old will enjoy it:
- Age 3 to 5: learn the numbers 1 to 10. The child hears the name of the number spoken out loud each time he turns a card.
- Age 6 and 7: Additions and subtractions. The child will start with easy sums at first and then move on to more difficult numbers.
- Age 8 to 10: Multiplications. After just a few sessions your child will know his times tables by heart.
- Age 11 to adults: Give your brain a workout and challenge your memory with advanced modes.
For each game, you can select the number of cards displayed: from 6 for the little ones to 30 for those who have a perfect memory.
Think it's too easy for you? Just try to complete Additions in “challenging” mode with 30 cards in less than 2 minutes! You can leave a comment on iTunes if you manage to do it ;-)
What's New in Version 1.1
* You can now play with Divisions!
* Bug fixed on the "Rate me" button
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 07, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Emma Levy
- © JSoft Live 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements$0.99