Math Run: Panda Chase - School Edition
By Baby Cortex
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Think math is boring or difficult? Then play the running game that improves your math skills! Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten through Grade 4, this app provides training at various levels in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Great for children or adults who want to practice arithmetic skills while playing a fun reflex-based game!
Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Math Run poses arithmetic questions at key points to allow the player to advance or earn specific rewards. Math Run includes five playable characters, which determine the difficulty and type of math questions presented during gameplay.
Help a cute little panda escape a big bully by using fast reflexes and the power of mathematics! Have fun learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving various math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
As you run, you will come across two of history’s greatest mathematicians: Pythagoras and Euler. They are ready to help, but only if you're worthy! Answer their questions correctly to obtain their assistance.
Tilt your device to steer left/right
Swipe up to jump
Swipe down to slide under obstacles
Swipe left or right to make a turn (timing is important!)
Answer correctly when a math problem is presented
Run like the wind and solve math problems in this magical, exciting, and brain-twisting adventure! Download Math Run today!
- Excellent reflex building running gameplay, great for a growing child!
- Complements Kindergarten through Grade 4 mathematics curricula
- Perfect for older children and adults who want to improve their arithmetic skills
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the cute and clever Panda, or 4 other cute animals, each with its own math specialty
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Solve Euler's problems and he'll make the map easier to navigate
- Answer Pythagoras's questions to acquire powerful boosts
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
- Unlock more missions to receive bonus rewards
What's New in Version 1.2.2
We’ve got some more maintenance work done to keep the user experience rock solid! There’s a feedback button in the app’s main menu, so let us know if something weird happens!
Kids love it, drains the battery
Not much more to say than that. Kids love it. It drains my battery more than any other game my kids play on my phone.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Baby Cortex Holdings Limited
- © Baby Cortex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.