Math Run: Panda Chase
By Baby Cortex
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Need a fun way to get more math practice? Boost your math skills with this action-packed arithmetic game! Accelerate learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
Questions are aligned to the US Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Kindergarten to Grade 5. Math Run is a fun action-packed reflex game that trains at various levels in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Great for children or adults!
Earn rewards when you answer arithmetic questions correctly. Math Run includes five playable characters, one for each type of math questions posed during the game. Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Help our cute animals escape with fast reflexes and the power of mathematics!
- Ideal for children and adults who want to accelerate their arithmetic skills, perfect for elementary and primary school math practice
- Fast-paced reflex building running gameplay
- Math questions complement Kindergarten through Grade 5 mathematics curricula
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the cute Baby Panda for basic math skills
- Unlock 4 cute characters, each with its own math specialty
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Track progress with comprehensive results of math stats and learn from missed questions
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
- Unlock more missions to receive bonus rewards
**Please note that, while this app is free, it contains optional paid content. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device's settings. **
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Just some back-end adjustments to keep the app running smooth.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know through the Feedback button found in the app's main menu.
I want my money back
I purchased this game thinking my daughter would improve her math skills and have fun at the same time, but it is not so. The level of difficulty isn't accurate, is just fun but really helpless, all the multiplication problems are more like addition ones, even my 8 years old daughter said it is so easy and doesn't help her with the facts!
What is the mom abusive or something?
My little brother was playing this game and I realized at the beginning the panda is locked in its cage by is mother he then escapes and looks like is running for his life as she chases him with pounding fists this crap game should be called abusive panda run
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 03, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Baby Cortex Holdings Limited
- © Baby Cortex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiplication Package$2.99
- Addition Package$2.99
- Full Package$5.99
- Subtraction Package$2.99
- 90000 coins$4.99
- Division Package$2.99
- 30000 coins$1.99