Math Run: Panda Chase
By Baby Cortex
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Think math is boring or difficult? Then play the running game that improves your math skills! Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten through Grade 4, this app provides training at various levels in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Great for children or adults who want to practice arithmetic skills while playing a fun reflex-based game!
Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Math Run poses arithmetic questions at key points to allow the player to advance or earn specific rewards. Math Run includes five playable characters, which determine the difficulty and type of math questions presented during gameplay.
Help a cute little panda escape a big bully by using fast reflexes and the power of mathematics! Have fun learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving various math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
As you run, you will come across three of history’s greatest mathematicians: Pythagoras, Leonhard Euler and Carl Gauss. These geniuses are ready to help, but only if you're worthy! Answer their questions correctly to obtain their assistance.
Tilt your device to steer left/right
Swipe up to jump
Swipe down to slide under obstacles
Swipe left or right to make a turn (timing is important!)
Answer correctly when a math problem is presented
Run like the wind and solve math problems in this magical, exciting, and brain-twisting adventure! Download Math Run today!
- Excellent reflex building running gameplay, great for a growing child!
- Complements Kindergarten through Grade 4 mathematics curricula
- Perfect for older children and adults who want to improve their arithmetic skills
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the cute and clever Panda
- Unlock 4 other cute animals, each with its own math specialty
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Solve Euler's problems and he'll make the map easier to navigate
- Answer Pythagoras's questions to acquire powerful boosts
- Figure out Gauss's riddles and he'll help you recover from failure
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
- Unlock more missions to receive bonus rewards
**Please note that, while this app is free, it contains optional paid content. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device's settings. **
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- UI improvement
- More challenging questions
This is a great app - for me it's fun and silly and for my panda-loving 7-year old nephew it's fun and hard and effective and we can panda-bond over it. When I have a few minutes to kill I crank it up. The music and antics of the pandas makes me laugh. Much better than Sudoko. I don't think I ever laugh when I do Sudoku.
Really Fun and ADDICTING 😋
I know it's an educational game for children, but I'm much older and I can say I love this game. It's great being able to earn coins to purchase new items and tools, I just wish you can do the same for the bigger upgrades.
Overall, super cute and fun game for all ages.
Awesome game but.....
This is a great game but I think it needs some updates like we can spend 100 coins for a new one like captin penguin addtion and other characters instead of paying them with real money! It gets boring after you play it for a while! Wrost game ever! Do not download!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Baby Cortex Holdings Limited
- © Baby Cortex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiplication Package$1.99
- Addition Package$1.99
- Full Package$3.99
- Division Package$1.99
- Subtraction Package$1.99
- 90000 coins$4.99
- 30000 coins$1.99