Math Songs: Times Tables 1x - 6x
By Cambridge English Online Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorize math and multiplication through music!
Welcome to the most unique, rocking Times Tables iPhone apps series ever! Our 6 sing-along song videos plus 6 against-the-clock song games (for 1x to 6x) offer a unique, fun way to you help learn, practice and master the Times Tables. Simply sing along and enjoy! You’ll start to learn and perfect the times tables just by listening.
Each song video has two parts. The first part teaches the times table; the second part helps practise counting up/on by that number – giving you two times table-focussed techniques in one song! Songs are created in partnership with DreamEnglish.com (over 80 million YouTube song views and counting!). Even if you don’t like math they’ll have you tapping your toes to the times tables.
*Known bug with iOS 8, update coming soon!*
Each song-game tests the player’s times table they learned in the songs, but don’t worry each game comes with help too, so you can keep on playing even if you are stuck. Plus, the app’s supported by lots of useful teaching ideas and tips.
(Looking for more Math apps? Check out our Maths Martians, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown and Math Maze apps.)
This app helps develop essential number knowledge and multiplication facts through catchy song videos, each in a different style. Combined with school or home-based math strategy learning this app can play an important, fun part in math/numeracy development. Knowing math facts can provide a solid foundation for math success. These portable learning apps are designed to be used over time too; as your child starts to tackle new Times Tables, the app can support their development. Younger learners may want the 2, 5 and 10 times tables, while other more advanced learners may want the trickier ones.
***7x to 12x version of Math Songs: Times Tables also available.
‘Math Songs: Times Tables’ apps have been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals, parents and children and aims to support National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy/time tables/multiplication. Our own app user-testing & research showed increased retention and confidence in times tables. Plus lots of fun singing along too!
- 6 fun Time Tables song videos (1x-6x) in different song styles
- Each song video teaches a times tables and counting up/on
- 6 Times Table song quizzes (1x-6x) with timer plus Best Time function
- In-game Help pages for quick reference – support is only a tap away
- Great practise for learners of any age, young or old
- Bring teaching and learning math/multiplication to life
- Great for classroom teaching - ideal for making math more active
- Great for self- study
- Boosts mental calculation skills
- Lots of helpful teaching tips
No Sound? Easy to fix!
Some iPad users occasionally have no sound due on some apps. To fix it:
- Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to: > Set to ‘Mute’
- Slide the Side Switch button (the small plastic button next to volume control) so that a red dot does NOT show. Make sure the audio level is turned up using the volume control button. Mute has been toggled OFF.
Developed by online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun online and mobile education resources.
***Please email email@example.com with any comments, questions or suggestions.
Watch out for lots more fun apps coming soon. To keep up-to-date on our new app releases, and see our other apps, please visit: www.cambridgeenglishonline.com or visit your local App Store and search for ‘Cambridge English Online’.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cambridge English Online Ltd
- © Cambridge English Online Ltd. 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.