Math Timer lets parents manage their children's practice of math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division):
• Set up profiles to control the level of difficulty, or focus on trouble spots.
• View all the questions given, with incorrect answers marked, so you can monitor children's progress and adjust the profiles as needed.
• Start quizzes based on a number of questions, or a countdown timer to practice for timed tests.
• View the time spent in the app each day -- perfect if you're requiring a particular amount of practice. The timer pauses when inactive so kids can't cheat!
• Set up multiple users to view separate reports for each child.
Math Timer is a free app, with no ads and no restrictions. But if you like using it, you can thank the developer by sending a tip via an in-app purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.