Math Tutoring and Homework Help by MathElf
By MathElf, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MathElf is a remote tutoring app that connects math students of all levels with expert math tutors for both on-demand and scheduled tutoring sessions using a shared whiteboard and live audio.
Tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your first 15 minutes are free; no credit card required.
• Connect to a real tutor in seconds for on-demand tutoring sessions and homework help.
• Book sessions to connect with favorite tutors at pre-arranged times.
• Get help whenever you need it, no matter where you are.
• Work in a shared whiteboard.
• Talk to your tutor using live audio.
• Get help on a single problem or an entire chapter.
• MathElf tutors are available 24 hours a day.
• Our tutors come from the best schools in the country, have extensive teaching experience, and have made it through our rigorous vetting process.
• You’ll work with credentialed math teachers, seasoned professional tutors, and graduate students studying mathematics and related fields.
• All tutors are native English speakers.
• Take pictures of your homework and work directly on the images in the canvas.
• Access your full session history and view previous session notes any time.
• Easily change colors, pens, highlighters, and paper type to create more dynamic lessons.
• Tutoring sessions are 50 cents per minute. Minutes can be purchased ahead of time in blocks of 30, 120, or 300.
• No subscription required.
• We cover all math levels from elementary school through AP Statistics and AP Calculus.
What people are saying:
“This is awesome. I was talking to a tutor within a minute and he helped me figure out a really hard problem in my geometry homework.”
“Her math scores are going up! You’ve made two parents very happy.”
“It is actually kind of fun. My tutor are really nice and helpful and make it seem so easy. I felt really confident during the test today.”
“No more stressful homework nights at our house. My daughter can find a tutor at the last minute. Even at 11pm!”
“I like that I don’t have to worry about someone coming over to the house. My son can stay home and still get the help he needs. We use it all the time!”
“My tutor was funny and made it feel fun. He also taught it to me the way my teacher does and used the same key terms, which is helpful for me.”
“I like that I can look back through the notes later when I forget something.”
What's New in Version 6.9.1
New Year, FREE MINUTES! You'll get 15 free minutes just for signing up. Happy New Year!
Love love love this!
My son has been stuck on this math sheet for two days. We googled online tutors and found this. He was paired with Jamie and she was able to help him in less then 5 mins and now that sheet he has been stuck on is finished! I will be using this app again. I never write reviews so this is big. Thanks so much for the help
I love this app because it is so easy and so much fun to do it with a real person The only thing I do not like is that you have to buy time
Hi umm I love love this app but can you put 10 minutes please. I am glad I got this app and my parents are glad too. Thank you for make this app.