The goals of Math Up is practice basic addition and subtraction. Each level is randomly generated and gets progressively harder. You will be able to monitor your children's skills and progress by view report and statistic.
- Addition: 11 levels such as "Adding below six"
- Subtraction: 11 levels such as "Subtraction below five"
- Mix: practice addition and subtraction (Full Version)
- Customize: Play by Number (Full Version)
- Practice: Revisit incorrect answers
- Report: Show Date, Time, Level and Score
- Statistic: Show wrong answer, revisit incorrected answer
- On/Off Show timer setting
- Passcode enable to lock report and setting customize question
Support iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great game/math training app. We are homeschooling and it's great that it's "game like" meaning there are levels you have to unlock by beating a previous level, etc. Other math trainers let you move on even if you get them wrong, I don't like those because it's not teaching correctness. This is a great app. I am hoping this developer is thinking about making a multiplication/division Math Up just like this one. That would be fantastic.
I like this app, it's user friendly! My son just started using this app to help improve his math skills. He prefers to play on my cool iPhone, instead of using the boring flash cards!! It also comes in handy when you have to wait in line for something!!!
This is really good.
- Jiraapa Jongkuetrakul
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Upranks.com
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.